**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Sorry for the poor quality but just got the Black Tech pants in today from JD here in the UK.

Medium
6"0
145lb

:smile:

How do the 2.0 fit? I'm usually a large, but they are out of stock so I'm hoping an XL won't be too big.

Height and Weight? I usually tell people to size up from their usual size since these are very fitted, especially in the calve area.

Height and Weight? I usually tell people to size up from their usual size since these are very fitted, especially in the calve area.
Ok great thanks... I'm 5'11 and 175. Athletic build so going bigger for the calves sounds like I made a good call.  Thanks for the help.

im going to cry man. ive been checking the site everyday for this restock and bam the bae nike took me by storm. just going to have to wait on the next :frown: 

Was able to apply this code this morning for 2 day shipping

To redeem select “Two-Day” shipping in cart and enter promo code SPRINGIN2NIKE. For this promo code discount to apply, the minimum merchandise total must be $75.00 after any other discounts are taken and before shipping, handling and taxes are added.

Offer expires, and the code must be redeemed by, January 27, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

It's crazy how some of you guys are taller and bigger than me but your medium looks perfect. Mine looks like leggings. I legit have no room in the crotch area either. It really looks like leggings on me.

I just got my tech pants from JD and there the 2.0. The picture on the site is of the 1.0. I prefer the look of the 2.0, so I'm happy I received these instead.

lucked out on this mornings restock, slept in but not too long any who will have my pair on monday.

I just got a Nike Undercover Gyakusou running jacket. It's amazing but it is too small (it's an XL but fits like American M). Anywhere still stock these so I could exchange it? I got it at TJ Maxx and it's the only one they had. If not I'll just eBay it I guess. Thanks!

Had an M and an L in my cart...decided I didn't like em and let em go.

Really hoping the grey 1.0 restocks soon.

What's going on NT Fam, got my medium 1.0's in...5'7 and ~155lbs

No homo, but need some blunt opinions..keep or size up? Thanks.

I'd keep them. IMO baggy joggers isn't a good look and defeats the purpose. I prefer the tighter fit and they look fine in your pic to me.

What's going on NT Fam, got my medium 1.0's in...5'7 and ~155lbs
No homo, but need some blunt opinions..keep or size up? Thanks.

They will shrink once you wash them, keep that in mind.

Doesn't matter how I feel, it matters how you feel in them.

I sized up in my pair, because I know their will be fluctuations in the fit since I workout consistently and they'll shrink a little in the wash.

Keep the medium though, because I wear a Large in them and Im 5'10 at 175 pounds.

[quote namespace="SpaceOrlando" url="/t/202560/official-nike-clothing-thread-post-all-nike-clothing-nike-sports-wear-acg/2760#post_19646429"]

Same here.. Ordered 1.0 and they shipped 2.0 instead. Wonder which pairs they will ship on my sized up order.

I just got my tech pants from JD and there the 2.0. The picture on the site is of the 1.0. I prefer the look of the 2.0, so I'm happy I received these instead.[/quote]

the black 1.0 in size medium and large are currently on NDC. not sure which

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom