**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Argh considering how they've been sold out and sporadically restocking. ill take this purchase as a positive but since you brought that up maybe ill scoop up my second pair when it goes on sale haha
ill be sure to let everyone on this thread know if it restocks. if anything you might be able to return the pants directly to nike and maybe get store credit? im not sure i havent tried returning any nike products from overseas at U.S. retailers

From the "Nike Knows" collection. Anyone have info on this jacket?

pic.twitter.com/5zwZ4M02Gr

From 21 Mercer IG account - they show a pic of the jacket too.

Last edited:
For those that are still looking. Oneness is taking preorders for the tech pants in black. It'll ship next week

Am I supposed to get an invoice after I tweet them my email?

tweet them your size, color, and paypal email and you'll get an invoice sent to your email

it was $85 shipped for me. also make sure you're profile isn't set on private. I had to change me privacy setting after I got no response on my first tweet to them

I Love the entire tech pack but preorders for sweat tho 
roll.gif

Is real out here

just got my shipping info from nike from fridays tech fleece pant restock will arrive wedensday

damn sorry to hear that. I posted as soon as I saw they were taking orders for the black ones

hopefully a more restocks pops up soon. What size were you looking for and what color?

just got my invoice from oneness: size large in black

i'm about 6', 175...is large the right size for me? 

just got my invoice from oneness: size large in black

i'm about 6', 175...is large the right size for me? 
I'm 5'8" 175 and got a large also. Little roomy in crotch area and little long on bottom for me. They may be just right for you but really depends on your stature.

Does anyone here wear the tech pants on the loose side? I'm 5'9'' / 180 lbs and was looking all over for an L or XL but could only get a 2XL. They're still wearable but the length is long so it looks a bit baggy....

I'm your size and I wear the XL. They are perfect IMO. Not super baggy but also not leggings/tights.

two pair AW77 cuffed pants...
yellow dry fit tee...
3/4 henley dry fit tee...
2 buffalo bills coaches polos...
buffalo bills dry fit shorts...
1/4 zip buffalo bills dry fit jacket...

worried about not getting to the UPS man before my wife catches wind that I just popped serious tags on winter stuff even though I live in Hawaii...

Last edited:
I sent twitter to oneness earlier but never got an invoice. Now it's sold out
damn sorry to hear that. I posted as soon as I saw they were taking orders for the black ones

hopefully a more restocks pops up soon. What size were you looking for and what color?

I did post that oneness was taking preorders yesterday man. When it comes to stuff like this that sells out quick you gotta be observatory and researchful as funny as it sounds. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom