**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

smh Catherine you ain't got the answers!! I ordered from JD a month ago. I ordered a couple medium gray 1.0 tech pants and received a couple medium gray 2.0 tech pants. A week later i ordered a couple large gray 1.0 tech pants and received a couple large gray 2.0 tech pants. This was my two experiences with JD. Although I have seen reports of people getting the 1.0 gray when ordering it as well.
You were right, Catherine was wrong again!  Both pairs (S & M) were 2.0's.  Now I've got to make a trip to the mall or drop them back for return.  Really not digging the 2.0 look.

i just got my royal blue tech fleece pants and they arent as light as the pictures ive seen posted on here, the black lines that are 2.0ish are more prominent in mine and make the blue darker...

So I've been trying to grab these pants since forever, but I keep missing the restock. I usually just go to NDC, search "tech fleece" go down to the pants and see if they've restocked, but have only seen it say Out of Stock. Is there any other way of doing this? (I've actually made it a habit to check every time I go to lectures to open up NDC and do a quick search before class starts, yet I still miss these. Are their restock times/days just completely random and those who end up happening to find them stocked are just people already browsing/searching at that exact time? 

And...does having a swoosh account give you a discount on these? I know someone who can get me these if there's a discount but I've heard discounts don't apply to some items.

$140 (including 30% off) at woodburn factory store. phone orders accepted.

So I've been trying to grab these pants since forever, but I keep missing the restock. I usually just go to NDC, search "tech fleece" go down to the pants and see if they've restocked, but have only seen it say Out of Stock. Is there any other way of doing this? (I've actually made it a habit to check every time I go to lectures to open up NDC and do a quick search before class starts, yet I still miss these. Are their restock times/days just completely random and those who end up happening to find them stocked are just people already browsing/searching at that exact time? 

And...does having a swoosh account give you a discount on these? I know someone who can get me these if there's a discount but I've heard discounts don't apply to some items.
DM me ill help you out man

nice thanks. How does this fit? I wear a large in destroyer and windrunners.
Is anybody able to compare this jacket to the Element Shield Max?

Love my element shield jacket but it doesn't get cold enough out here, can't actually do anything in it without having to take it off. Hoping the shield flash jacket is a little cooler. 

Last edited:
Thought I would ask

I'm an Aussie seeing if there is anywhere left to buy the charcoal / black heather tech pants 1.0 M. You cant even buy nike tech gear here.

Thanks
smile.gif

Thought I would ask

I'm an Aussie seeing if there is anywhere left to buy the charcoal / black heather tech pants 1.0 M. You cant even buy nike tech gear here.

Thanks
smile.gif
sold out in the US..  sucks to hear you all can't buy any tech gear.. black and gray have restocked on several occasions.

Thought I would ask

You can buy it here, just that it also instantly sells out, well the pants do. Also was at the Nike outlet other day and they had the tech fleece sweaters, for 50% off of $70.

They had the zip up hoodies too in grey but still full price..

That's what I've been doing, just checking back every few hours every day for the past week or two. I also called Nike to stock locate some but every store they shipped some to was completely sold out. At this point I'd even pay for the USOC's but even those are almost always sold out in M.

Last edited:
Damn, haha alright man I'll keep at it and see how that goes. By any chance do you know if swoosh members get a discount on these? I'd much rather just buy them once they pop up instead of asking a friend to log on and get them for me if the discount doesn't even apply.

Damn, haha alright man I'll keep at it and see how that goes. By any chance do you know if swoosh members get a discount on these? I'd much rather just buy them once they pop up instead of asking a friend to log on and get them for me if the discount doesn't even apply.
Swoosh discount does apply

thanks for the info.  I just called and placed my order.  I originally bought this item a month ago on NDC clearance for $230 so what Im gonna do is just return it, get my $230 back.  Saved $80.  Thanks again

Is anybody able to compare this jacket to the Element Shield Max?

Love my element shield jacket but it doesn't get cold enough out here, can't actually do anything in it without having to take it off. Hoping the shield flash jacket is a little cooler. 

The good thing about this jacket is it is very breathable. I've worn it for all my winter runs but its been very cold here in Jersey. If you're running in temps in the 50s, I could definitely see this jacket being a bit too warm. Then again, I haven't run in those temps yet with this jacket so its hard for me to gauge exactly how breathable it is. At this price, I would get one and test it out. You can always return it.

Dope, thanks man. I noticed that you actually grabbed a pair of mediums, hows the fit and whats your height/waist size if you don't mind me asking. Still can't decide between a M/L. I guess I COULD just order both and return one when they restock, but I guess I'd rather not go through the trouble

Back
Top Bottom