**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

WOOT pumped to get these. hopefully the lady on the phone sends me the right one, I read her the style code and said OBSIDIAN countless times, but I think the style code is the same for all 3, but the last 3 digits are for the color code so hopefully everythings good.

Lol that's how everything works buddy.. XXXXXX-YZW. When looking at the same products the first 6 digits are always the same, the last 3 like you said demonstrates the variations in color.

Lol that's how everything works buddy.. XXXXXX-YZW. When looking at the same products the first 6 digits are always the same, the last 3 like you said demonstrates the variations in color.

lol it may take him a while to get it. it took over different 7 people to tell him that the 2.0 Obsidians were lighter and more game royal. :lol:

Last edited:

u should go out and get a pair... it will change ur life...
cant find a pair 
frown.gif

lol it may take him a while to get it. it took over different 7 people to tell him that the 2.0 Obsidians were lighter and more game royal.
laugh.gif
people would upload pictures, one would be dark with golden nike logo and zippers, other royal blue color I was confused as f*ck, fairly new to nike tech pants, but I did go full ******. I meant explaining the last 3 digits to the sales person on the phone, to make sure she got the right color.

people would upload pictures, one would be dark with golden nike logo and zippers, other royal blue color I was confused as f*ck, fairly new to nike tech pants, but I did go full ******. I meant explaining the last 3 digits to the sales person on the phone, to make sure she got the right color.

haha all good just giving you a hard time man. hope you get your pair in

Pictures on NDC and the actual pair is like day and night. Same can be said about the pics we take due to light

haha all good just giving you a hard time man. hope you get your pair in

Pictures on NDC and the actual pair is like day and night. Same can be said about the pics we take due to light
I just hope the lady on the phone got the color code down, I repeated the last 3 digits multiple times, their phone lined sounded like it was from the 90s and kept cracking

Just saw this picture for the new 2014 free trainer 5.0. Any info on those shorts, compression shorts, and socks? Looks like nike pro combat hyper cool 3/4

Just saw this picture for the new 2014 free trainer 5.0. Any info on those shorts, compression shorts, and socks? Looks like nike pro combat hyper cool 3/4

Hate to say it but if you're not asking about tech fleece then you probably won't get a reply here. Thread is basically tech fleece day and night now.

I got my Tech Fleece AW77 3.0 in today and was stoked as it's one of the harder to find dark charcoal colorway (Euro exclusive?). Regardless, kind of bummed as it's a little bigger than I had hoped and I was torn between this and the Windrunner. May toss this on the bay and snag the windrunner - any opinions?

I got my Tech Fleece AW77 3.0 in today and was stoked as it's one of the harder to find dark charcoal colorway (Euro exclusive?). Regardless, kind of bummed as it's a little bigger than I had hoped and I was torn between this and the Windrunner. May toss this on the bay and snag the windrunner - any opinions?
I have the same one.  I like my windrunner more and my Super 1MM the most.  3.0 is too rough/scratchy for me.

The compression pants are definitely the Hypercool! if there is a 3/4 version, that'd be nice!

Back
Top Bottom