**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

That ACG drop looks like trash.  I guess if it was designed in the USA it was not designed by Errolson Hugh.

Does anyone know where to find the elephant print acg sandals from a few years back? I always check and can never find them.

Has anyone ever gotten their Destroyer jacket altered and tailored for a better fit? I got two USA destroyers from Ross a few years back and I kinda want to get them tailored to be more fitted but I'm scared that they'll butcher it. 

Yeah, really disappointed as I was looking forward for a shirt and some tech shorts too. Tried them on today at 21M ,  horrible plastic/nylon feeling to both shorts and shirts and def not for someone who sweats easily. The blue color was very nice though. Compared to the Voronoi shorts form Veilance, the shorts feel extremely cheap and not what you would expect from nikelab acg release. 

The only good recent ACG release has been the 2-layer jacket from December.  I love that thing.  The funnel sweater was nice, too.

we just got in these new tech pants ... not sure if they have been posted yet or not

Any tried on the acg sweatpant? I am deciding between those and the f.c real Bristol sideline warm up pant. Not sure if anyone preferred one over the other

i actually found it at this random skate shop in town, they sell a bunch of snowboarding stuff and it was sitting there. 

was hoping to grab the acg hat but missed out...and mercer never got them. the best drop so far was that two piece jacket........:smokin

Not sure if anyone spoke on it, but how is the ACG shirt? I like the look but I don't know if it's worth it (it's probably not, but I'd still like an opinion).

saw the new blue tech pants last week at a finishline

looks good

like thats its a heather royal blue

already got a navy pair, so i might cop them eventually

Back
Top Bottom