**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

anyone pumped for new acg? i wonder what kind of updates they made to the 2-1

the trench coat looks feugo

Does anyone know where I can get this shirt? Link: 

http://i3.stycdn.net/images/article/nike/kt5544804/nike-nike-sportswear-650.jpg

Does anyone also know where to get shirts like this for $20 or less? Link:

http://cdna.lystit.com/photos/d9a0-...1-16964995-0-802067149-normal_large_flex.jpeg

And I'm a new user so the entire forum is black and red. How do I change the entire theme/colors of the forum? Please help, I want different colors. 
Anyone got an answer for these questions? 

Hi! I'm looking for any kind of info I can find on these acg's. They appear to be '03s and have a steel cap toe. Laces are not original

Anyone buy the Therma Sphere Max jacket or pants? Worth the price tag?

I got the jacket and a couple pair of pants.

If you live in California you'll probably won't be able to wear them ever in the day time. You'd be way to hot.

I got em for chillin on the sidelines during these cold 45 degree nights we have in the dead of winter here in the Bay. They're a blessing.

I got the jacket and a couple pair of pants.

If you live in California you'll probably won't be able to wear them ever in the day time. You'd be way to hot.

I got em for chillin on the sidelines during these cold 45 degree nights we have in the dead of winter here in the Bay. They're a blessing.
45 degrees?! That's summer fam. Only consider 32 and below cold

laugh.gif
My dude anything below 60 and its too cold to be outside. Below 50 and we're talking other worldly cold.
roll.gif
that California weather life

Has anyone here got the Nike Air Jordan x OVO t shirt? How's the fit? Does it run loose or not? How does it compare to other Nike or Jordan Brand t shirts? Thanks!

Feeling the white jacket
For $650 I need something I can wear everyday.  But the black 2-1 is the best Nike purchase I've made in the past few years.  Such a badass jacket.

I am def going to grab a ACG TF crew.

For $650 I need something I can wear everyday.  But the black 2-1 is the best Nike purchase I've made in the past few years.  Such a badass jacket.
I am def going to grab a ACG TF crew.
I feel you, $650 has to be worth it. They look very versatile so maybe I'll try it out

I feel you, $650 has to be worth it. They look very versatile so maybe I'll try it out
They sold out pretty quickly last year.  I was lucky to be in Milan in late January and went to the Nikelab.  The conversion was favorable and I got my VAT back.  So I only ended up paying about $500.

And I live in LA so I don't really NEED it, but it's so versatile with the two pieces. 

Last edited:
was set on the black/black 2n1 but now the obsidian is giving me a hard time

def picking up the cargo and woven and probs one of them inversion crews.

love the trench as well. damn

Btw most everything will make its way to the euro retailers.  Better deals than NDC.

290sqm

sneakersnstuff

etc.

Have to say, that the new ACG collection is promising , looking so much forward seeing it for real .  The funnel neck fleece and the acg  fleece pants were some of the best items I bought last year. 

Do have the bomber too, but a little to  bulky to layer especially the arms. 

Again looks really really promising.   

I need the 2 in 1.

Checked eBay to see if I could find something cheaper. Someone is selling a used one for 2x retail... 
mean.gif

I'd like to order some stuff from the acg collection tmrw, how long will I have to place an order before stuff starts selling out?

Back
Top Bottom