**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

someone said that about the last drop....i dont think it ever made it that far :rofl:

Tell that to the ACG,NikeLab,Gyakusou and Nike collabs I've copped from the outlet for 80 to 90 percent off [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tell that to the ACG,NikeLab,Gyakusou and Nike collabs I've copped from the outlet for 80 to 90 percent off [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I came up on the Gyakusou stuff at outlets as well, some pieces will definitely hit outlets. Its usually the higher priced pieces but people are fiends these days for everything so who knows anymore 

This pic makes me think the crew will be super short like the white label crew is. If so, that's a negative.

I was wondering if I could please have some help. These three singlets I have attached look like they were released with the Jordan 1 in 1985, I have never seen them before. Does anyone have any information on them ?

I was looking to purchase them however I can't find information about them

Anyone help would be greatly appreciated 

not having any luck with the overseas sites.. nike one has plenty in stock but the retails have like 1 of each item 

The trench is dope as hell but I didn't like the sizing. Medium was a bit tight under my pits but the large felt too big lol. My last years 2-1 jacket should last me. Went to the acg event last night, it was pretty cool thought last night. Everyone got to pick a jacket to try and bike around the city

Would you say the fit was closer to the Tech Shirt from the spring line? I managed to get last year's 2-1 jacket and was debating getting the trench.

The trench is dope as hell but I didn't like the sizing. Medium was a bit tight under my pits but the large felt too big lol. My last years 2-1 jacket should last me. Went to the acg event last night, it was pretty cool thought last night. Everyone got to pick a jacket to try and bike around the city
Do you mind sharing your height/weight? I was wondering if I should get the trench in the same size as the 2 in 1 jacket from last year.

Thanks

The Nike EU Prices Are Wayyy Cheaper Compared To The US Prices...Does The Shipping To US And Custom Fees Balance It Out...For Example If I Copped The 2 in 1 Long Bomber Jacket/ Bomber Jacket/ Or Just The Bomber?

Ended up copping the wht/3M 2 in 1.

The white/black is so tough, though.

If the navy joint had a 3M ACG on it, it'd be over.

Also, shoutout to my connect who laced me with the long sleeve t-shirt :smile:

Anyone know RD on those white boots?

I have the acg  tech fleece pants from last year too andthe are M ( I´m 5´11 ,true 31) and again they fit big , but the small were too short. 

Really like the new ACG season and look forward, trying a few pieces this afternoon, but  as for the jackets they are moving in the price range, where you can be lucky to find Veilance jackets with a little luck. 

As for the funnel neck, its an easy cop as is the TF crew, great items. Add an Acronym neck gaiter and a pair of the ACG TF pants and you are set for the winter 
glasses.gif

Seeing the black cargo pants already sold out 
frown.gif
 was on the top of my list. .....

Do you mind sharing your height/weight? I was wondering if I should get the trench in the same size as the 2 in 1 jacket from last year.

Thanks
Would you say the fit was closer to the Tech Shirt from the spring line? I managed to get last year's 2-1 jacket and was debating getting the trench.

I'm 5'10 200. Last season I got a L in the jacket fits great. I can wear a M in the trench but a bit snug under pits

I can get the 2 in 1 Long Bomber for $600 using Discover Deals, but not sure if the jacket is really worth it.

Are the 2 in 1 jackets warm? Everything else that I have seen from other brands are rain jackets and that's not what I'm looking for.

I can get the 2 in 1 Long Bomber for $600 using Discover Deals, but not sure if the jacket is really worth it.

Are the 2 in 1 jackets warm? Everything else that I have seen from other brands are rain jackets and that's not what I'm looking for.
The inner down jacket is warm.  It's a great jacket that works great for winter.  I would do the regular over the trench, though.

Back
Top Bottom