**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I just received my black 2 in 1 jacket and woven pants as the cargo pants were sold out and like the look. The jacket and pants in large is a bit big on me because I'm 5'8" 180 and have a short 29" inseam so I have to get the pans altered. I had to tell the gf that each item was much cheaper than what I paid because she would kill me. I usually don't like paying retail, but I just had to do it. I had lost my favorite rag and bone coat last year at a NYE party so I needed something to replace it. I probably still should get another nice dress coat for dining out, but I love this 2 in 1 for just going out in most situations. I'm thinking about getting the acg balaclava when/if they get it back in stock to complete the look.

I just received my black 2 in 1 jacket and woven pants as the cargo pants were sold out and like the look. The jacket and pants in large is a bit big on me because I'm 5'8" 180 and have a short 29" inseam so I have to get the pans altered. I had to tell the gf that each item was much cheaper than what I paid because she would kill me. I usually don't like paying retail, but I just had to do it. I had lost my favorite rag and bone coat last year at a NYE party so I needed something to replace it. I probably still should get another nice dress coat for dining out, but I love this 2 in 1 for just going out in most situations. I'm thinking about getting the acg balaclava when/if they get it back in stock to complete the look.
I got the 2 in 1 jacket in the other day. I ordered a size M and being 5'8" as well. It felt fitted/snug.

I have the "Nike Tech Aeroshield Windrunner Men's Jacket" in a large and it fits great.

I'm in the process of returning the ACG 2 in 1 for a large so it can be a bit more roomy.

Do you think you'd rather have a gone with a medium, or is the size large on point?

Thanks for the time!

Last edited:

I got the 2 in 1 jacket in the other day. I ordered a size M and being 5'8" as well. It felt fitted/snug.

I have the "Nike Tech Aeroshield Windrunner Men's Jacket" in a large and it fits great.

I'm in the process of returning the ACG 2 in 1 for a large so it can be a bit more roomy.

Do you think you'd rather have a gone with a medium, or is the size large on point?

Thanks for the time!
I never wear anything medium. It's almost always large for clothes of all brands with a few XL exceptions here and there. The pants doesn't feel as tight as regular tech fleece pants.

Probably a dumb question but is all ACG part of NikeLab now or just this new collection? Also, is Errolson Hugh involved in it full time or is the partnership more temporary?

I'm assuming there's probably no chance the NikeLab ACG Black Cargo pants are going to restock?...came very late to the party on those.

I do have the Black Woven Pants coming in the mail now though, got a swoosh account hookup from a fellow NTer! Excited to check them out in person, hopefully they fit. Buying pants online has always been a complete crapshoot for me.

Thanks for the time!
I had the same impression with the jacket, fits very slim.  going to return and see how the next size up feels

Probably a dumb question but is all ACG part of NikeLab now or just this new collection? Also, is Errolson Hugh involved in it full time or is the partnership more temporary?

I'm assuming there's probably no chance the NikeLab ACG Black Cargo pants are going to restock?...came very late to the party on those.

I do have the Black Woven Pants coming in the mail now though, got a swoosh account hookup from a fellow NTer! Excited to check them out in person, hopefully they fit. Buying pants online has always been a complete crapshoot for me.
Another option is to try to find a pair of the white label pants from last year, which fit looser on the waist 32 def. fits a 34. 

Or upgrade and find a pair of apparat  pants from Veilance, my absolute favorite pants when its not too cold. (they fit tts)

Anyone check out the new nikelab made in Italy line? Liking the bomber jacket and the wool pants look but pretty pricey

Another option is to try to find a pair of the white label pants from last year, which fit looser on the waist 32 def. fits a 34. 

Or upgrade and find a pair of apparat pants from Veilance, my absolute favorite pants when its not too cold. (they fit tts)
Thanks for the advice, Veilance stuff looks nice, might find a local stockist and go try some on.

On a related note, I saw a pair of the NikeLab ACG Cargo pants keep popping up on NDC in a XXL

Does anybody own the 550 Guild Jacket? Thinking about ordering online. But some people say the down feathers come out really easy.

Anyone even considering the stone island jackets? $750 is quite a bit even if they are made in Italy

Anyone even considering the stone island jackets? $750 is quite a bit even if they are made in Italy
I'm not digging the look of the stone island windrunners. I rather wear my tech fleece windrunner jacket. Even if the stone island jackets were cheaper I wouldn't get them. 

I'm not digging the look of the stone island windrunners. I rather wear my tech fleece windrunner jacket. Even if the stone island jackets were cheaper I wouldn't get them. 
Don't like the look of them personally

Back
Top Bottom