**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I bought the ACG 2-in-1 long bomber (trench) and the Lupineks. I returned both.

I bought a small in the trench and was swimming in it. For reference, I'm 5'9", 140 pounds. The jacket is made of nice materials, but it was a hassle to get into and out of since it is literally two separate items that are connected at a single point. I thought Columbia Sportswear solved this 2-in-1 issue with the Bugaboo parka in the 90s. Also, the jacket has these odd suspenders which serve no obvious purpose other than getting in the way from time to time. Like the other pieces of ACG apparel, this jacket is a solution for problems that don't exist. It fits poorly and it seems like the designers were much more concerned with aesthetics than function.  

The Lupineks were fine but not worth $300 in my view. The materials were high quality and the boots fit well. They're not waterproof or warm so if you're not wowed by the looks, there's not much of a point to keeping them.

Overall, I've been really disappointed with the ACG relaunch. I thought that Acronym guy was supposed to be all about functionality, but these pieces aren't that functional. That shirt with an angled pocket for a smartphone near the armpit is the height of absurdity with this line. The original run of ACG apparel was infinitely superior in my view. I had an ACG ripstop rain jacket that held me down for nearly 20 years before it finally bit it. This new stuff looks like it's inspired by Hood By Air and already looks dated. 

I bought the ACG 2-in-1 long bomber (trench) and the Lupineks. I returned both.

I bought a small in the trench and was swimming in it. For reference, I'm 5'9", 140 pounds. The jacket is made of nice materials, but it was a hassle to get into and out of since it is literally two separate items that are connected at a single point. I thought Columbia Sportswear solved this 2-in-1 issue with the Bugaboo parka in the 90s. Also, the jacket has these odd suspenders which serve no obvious purpose other than getting in the way from time to time. Like the other pieces of ACG apparel, this jacket is a solution for problems that don't exist. It fits poorly and it seems like the designers were much more concerned with aesthetics than function.  

The Lupineks were fine but not worth $300 in my view. The materials were high quality and the boots fit well. They're not waterproof or warm so if you're not wowed by the looks, there's not much of a point to keeping them.

Overall, I've been really disappointed with the ACG relaunch. I thought that Acronym guy was supposed to be all about functionality, but these pieces aren't that functional. That shirt with an angled pocket for a smartphone near the armpit is the height of absurdity with this line. The original run of ACG apparel was infinitely superior in my view. I had an ACG ripstop rain jacket that held me down for nearly 20 years before it finally bit it. This new stuff looks like it's inspired by Hood By Air and already looks dated. 
Thanks for the feedback, was considering the 2-1 jacket but from what you're saying not getting that now. Really the only thing I might still be interested in from the acg line are the woven pants. About to pull the trigger on the stone island jacket. Will post pics if it once I do

Anyone have an idea what an OG NIKE SB BACKPACK GENUINE LEATHER would go for? The really really nice one that retailed at 200. I have it in mint condition. Not sure if I wanna sell but if it's worth it then it'll go to these school loans.

Anyone check out the new nikelab made in Italy line? Liking the bomber jacket and the wool pants look but pretty pricey

Where can I cop?

Thanks alot bro. Theyre 180 on swoosh which is definitely more doable than 300. Probably grab a pair next week.

Just picked this up from TJ Max ,the pant. They had this coat which was to big double xxl , but really cool looking.

Chiming in on NikeLab ACG Woven pant sizing. Asked around in here a little while back about how they fit and the replies I got said that size 34 waist would be good with a medium.

Now, maybe all my size 34 pants are incorrectly sized, but I can't even button the medium around my waist. Waist-wise they definitely run small, in case anyone is wondering. (Size guide on the Nike site says M = 32-35" waist). It's a shame because the rest of the fit is perfect.

Now to figure out how to exchange after they were purchased at discount through the swoosh account of a fellow NTers homie as a favor after I ooped him a pair of 3M Ultra Boosts. Complicated.

Good news is they're really nice quality and I like the cut a lot, just need to go up a size.

picked these up over the holidays for some steal prices 

Nike Flash Max jacket 

Black

Nike Max Flash Jacket 

Game Royal 

Chiming in on NikeLab ACG Woven pant sizing. Asked around in here a little while back about how they fit and the replies I got said that size 34 waist would be good with a medium.

Now, maybe all my size 34 pants are incorrectly sized, but I can't even button the medium around my waist. Waist-wise they definitely run small, in case anyone is wondering. (Size guide on the Nike site says M = 32-35" waist). It's a shame because the rest of the fit is perfect.

Now to figure out how to exchange after they were purchased at discount through the swoosh account of a fellow NTershomie as a favor after I ooped him a pair of 3M Ultra Boosts. Complicated.

Good news is they're really nice quality and I like the cut a lot, just need to go up a size.
Sorry to hear that, pants are so nice. What color did you get ?

Back
Top Bottom