**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I just bought the Nikelab ACG 2 in 1 long system coat and I was wondering if anyone knew how warm it is and if it can handle real winter weather???

Thanks

Stoney

I just bought the Nikelab ACG 2 in 1 long system coat and I was wondering if anyone knew how warm it is and if it can handle real winter weather???

Thanks

Stoney

Just picked it up as well and so far so good. It's been unusually warm in NYC but freezing temps last night and this am put it to the first test and I'm really impressed. It's impeccably designed and seemingly very versatile.

Chiming in on NikeLab ACG Woven pant sizing. Asked around in here a little while back about how they fit and the replies I got said that size 34 waist would be good with a medium.

Now, maybe all my size 34 pants are incorrectly sized, but I can't even button the medium around my waist. Waist-wise they definitely run small, in case anyone is wondering. (Size guide on the Nike site says M = 32-35" waist). It's a shame because the rest of the fit is perfect.

Now to figure out how to exchange after they were purchased at discount through the swoosh account of a fellow NTershomie as a favor after I ooped him a pair of 3M Ultra Boosts. Complicated.

Good news is they're really nice quality and I like the cut a lot, just need to go up a size.
Sorry to hear that, pants are so nice. What color did you get ?

Black. Looks like my replacement pair is on the way!

Big Evan thanks homie! Can't wait until mine comes, been wearing the nikelab tech hoodies and layering with the wind runner vest and that ain't making it!

Thanks

Stoney
If there is one thing I didn´t need, it was another Goretex jacket, but that obsidian color did it for me and I´m so pleased with it. 

And yes, it's warm, the inner jacket is long which helps to keep you warm and can easily be worn alone.  Layer with a Uniqlo hi-tech shirt and maybe an fleectech sweat and you will be warm in even the coldest climates.

Black. Looks like my replacement pair is on the way!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-NIKELA...193702?hash=item1a0b725be6:g:jZMAAOSwUdlWgiP9

Great price 
nthat.gif
 I have the  navys, soo  good. 

Anyone,

Do the Nikelab ACGTech Fleece Pants run tighter/more fitted than they look in the pictures on Nike.com? Reason I ask is because I want them to have a little more room whatever size I get. Not all about people being able to see the outline of my legs (which works for some I guess but not me). Any help is appreciated.

Don't like the wrinkled look on the stone island. Regarding how warm the acg 2-in-1 is ...I wore it all of last winter in NYC so it's warm

just go these for with some drifit socks for 80$. have an ebay 20$ off 100 coupon DM if needed.

if anyone can findme the olive pair for similar price it would be much appreciated 

Finally got the jacket. Overall jacket is pretty awesome. Runs a little bit long for a medium on the body and the sleeves. Material feels good, has that classic windbreaker look. Kinda weird seeing the jacket was made in Romania when on the pictures it shows that it's made in Italy. Not sure if it's worth the money but had a promo code when purchased so most likely gonna keep it. Came with a hanger but also kinda weird that i got a Nike x sacai jacket bag. I thought that was the female collab but oh well

Woven Or Cargo Pants? Thoughts?
Finally got the black woven in my size and I love em, really interesting cut. Now I'm super tempted to pick up the cargos & tech fleece.

So to answer your question...both.

Haha, in all seriousness, the woven have a slightly formal vibe to them, you could almost get away with wearing them as part of a suit. Obviously the cargos will have a much more technical vibe.

Finally got the black woven in my size and I love em, really interesting cut. Now I'm super tempted to pick up the cargos & tech fleece.

So to answer your question...both.

Haha, in all seriousness, the woven have a slightly formal vibe to them, you could almost get away with wearing them as part of a suit. Obviously the cargos will have a much more technical vibe.
That Is The Answer I Was Afraid Of haha

I Figured With The Woven You Could Definitely Get Away With Dressing Them Up As Well

As For The Cargos Well They're Cargos lol

I'm Gonna End Up With Navy & Black In Both Now 
roll.gif

Finally got the jacket. Overall jacket is pretty awesome. Runs a little bit long for a medium on the body and the sleeves. Material feels good, has that classic windbreaker look. Kinda weird seeing the jacket was made in Romania when on the pictures it shows that it's made in Italy. Not sure if it's worth the money but had a promo code when purchased so most likely gonna keep it.
lol 950 bucks and its made in romania

thats one of the poorest countries in europe

in my eyes that jacket is now worth 200 imo

since its not made in italy anymore

Hey guys, got a question here!
Would like a pair of pants for hiking, but I can also wear out casually. So would like the material to be more polyester or "strong" than the tech fleece material. I recall seeing various variants of this on NDC (too many for me to keep track now). Oh and needs to be tapered as well. Thanks!

I need some help guys! I bought a pair of Nike Pro Combat 3/4 Compression tights and they always end up bunching up at my knees. I'm 6'4 and I bought an XL. I was wondering, is there a way to buy a longer pair? I looked at the size difference between the XL and the XXL and the inseam is barely longer (I think half an inch) and I doubt that'll be enough to keep it from riding up to my knees and getting bunched up. Has anybody else experienced this? Is there a way to buy 3/4's that are longer?  Any help would be appreciated!

Anyone know where i can get a Nike Destroyer jacket in a 2-3xl?.. I've checked eBay but i rather buy in store or online...

Finally copped the black  ACG 2-1 jacket at a price I was willing to pay. $124.99 from my nike clearance store. Saw someone else in the store with the white version. would've been nice to have both for less than $300.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom