**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Aight... Thanks for the info... gonna sit tight and wait for the prices to drop - I don't think I'll see them for $137 though...:wow:

$137!!!! Now wait a minute the jacket starts off at $750 - What happened to the other $500??:lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I copped last season's black 2-1 for $125-30% and the previous season blue one for $75

You gotta be real lucky with these outlets... Not worth traveling 2 hours+ for Nada...:smh:

For the T-shirt you should be able to find it on ebay - You just have to be diligent & patient.
It also depends on the size... I got 2 T-shirts (XXL) stashed away for this Spring/Summer...

Peace...

I have 2 of the shirts on the right in blue in black for like 9 dollars a piece [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I copped last season's black 2-1 for $125-30% and the previous season blue one for $75

I got no problem with previous season cops... That's what I've been doing... It's just that this current season is barely 6 weeks old and you talking $500 off the top already. That would seem plausible maybe 6 months to a year from now IMO. But hey it's 2017 and this is the Internet where anything is possible... just ask Hillary

Peace...

I got no problem with previous season cops... That's what I've been doing... It's just that this current season is barely 6 weeks old and you talking $500 off the top already. That would seem plausible maybe 6 months to a year from now IMO. But hey it's 2017 and this is the Internet where anything is possible... just ask Hillary

Peace...
Actually, I made a mistake. It wasn't $131. But rather $152. I have no idea what happened to the $500 off the top nor do I really care where it went. Only way I'll cop these ACG jackets is if I'm getting them at a steep discount. Can't justify paying $500+ for a Nike jacket ever and my bad for the confusion. And yes, I'm fully aware that the current season is only a couple months old. Maybe I got lucky. Again 
tongue.gif

#neverpayretail

Last edited:

Actually, I made a mistake. It wasn't $131. But rather $152. I have no idea what happened to the $500 off the top nor do I really care where it went. Only way I'll cop these ACG jackets is if I'm getting them at a steep discount. Can't justify paying $500+ for a Nike jacket ever and my bad for the confusion. And yes, I'm fully aware that the current season is only a couple months old. Maybe I got lucky. Again 
tongue.gif

#neverpayretail
Like I said anything is possible... esp. @ the infamous San Leandro Factory Store...
eek.gif

Peace...

#JustAskHillary

#ElChapoEscapesUSCustody

#ElChapoTweetsSeeYou@theinauguration 

#ElChapoShootsFromtheGrassyKnoll

Last edited:
This weekends pickup

ACG Alpine jacket

Repped... I feel sorry for those that paid full retail and then taxes on top!!! :smh::smh::smh:
Damn this **** is utter madness!!! I guess once they clear the 30 day return window
with a little bit of a buffer it's time for Spring!!! SVD has the Blazer on sale already as well...:smh:
San Leandro be throwing up **** like that moist chino hills dude from half court!!

Peace...

How's the sizing on the White Label bomber (815721 410)? Assuming size up?

Going rate?

(Sorry. This may have been discussed prev. but the thread's deep and hard to search)

So it's safe to say i should be stalking my local factory store? Do you guys call to find out, or just roll by any chance that you get?

LOL. If its anything close to what you paid for the blazer I'll be sick.

The sticker price was cheaper than the blazer [emoji]128521[/emoji]

So it's safe to say i should be stalking my local factory store? Do you guys call to find out, or just roll by any chance that you get?

Luckily for me, there's a Nike clearance store 20mins away from me. I go whenever i have free time. Never know what you'll find inside.

#neverpayretail

Last edited:
I've given up all hope trying to find an ACG 2 in 1 in XL. They never make it to Texas. One day im guna crack and buy one on FeeBay

Last edited:

Both Flyknits can't do anything less than 50 degree weather even with thick socks imo...
mean.gif

(All Conditions My foot - literally!!) Got a pair of the Arktos ACG boots on the way to remedy...

Balaclava is too tight and the Scaiter is too short... Was thinking I should just stick to the

ACG jackets. Haven't seen another one yet out in the wild. They definitely stand out amidst

an ocean of Patagonia, North Faces, Marmot, Canada Goose, etc...

Peace...
This sucks to hear I just ordered a pair of Lupinek FK was hoping they would be a good alternative to Arktos ACG lol

I ordered some 6" SFB leather boots as well,  hoping one these will work out. 

I like the Arktos but I have the first iteration so it has the bootie and makes the shoe a pain to put on/off. Its a heavy boot if your looking for something light ( not Timb heavy but heavy) but great boot for snow/ winter. I wouldn't wear a boot in weather above freezing but these hold up well in cold temps. 

Last edited:
Anyone selling or knows where to buy the black alpine jacket in size M? Been looking since forever since it sold out almost instantly on Canadian Nike site.

Is eBay the only place to find last years 2in1 nikelab trench jacket or still possible it might hit up factory or outlet stores? What was the lowest price, it has gone down to? Trying to locate this small, but unsuccessful.

I've given up all hope trying to find an ACG 2 in 1 in XL. They never make it to Texas. One day im guna crack and buy one on FeeBay

When I was staying in San Antonio for the F1 race in Austin(years ago) - This girl I knew kept bugging me to hit the San Marcos Outlet... There was another one north of Austin but we didn't get a chance to go there... If I remember correctly San Marcos was like halfway to Austin coming from San Antonio...

This sucks to hear I just ordered a pair of LupinekFK was hoping they would be a good alternative to Arktos ACG lol

I ordered some 6" SFB leather boots as well,  hoping one these will work out. 

I like the Arktos but I have the first iteration so it has the bootie and makes the shoe a pain to put on/off. Its a heavy boot if your looking for something light ( not Timb heavy but heavy) but great boot for snow/ winter. I wouldn't wear a boot in weather above freezing but these hold up well in cold temps. 

Since you're in NYC be careful with anything with that SFB sole... I almost busted my **** in the subway due to the no grip on wet subway floor tiles SFB soles - Freaking Madness!!! Those things are Dangerous....

Peace...

Since you're in NYC be careful with anything with that SFB sole... I almost busted my **** in the subway due to the no grip on wet subway floor tiles SFB soles - Freaking Madness!!! Those things are Dangerous....

Peace...
Repped for this tidbit.

Im surprised there was slipping issues cuz they share the same outsole as SB Boots which I wore as my work boot in the winter when I lived in Chi and didnt have any issues. 

Wet tile is slippery no matter what shoe but I will test them out when they come in tomorrow. 

What winter boot are you wearing, Im looking for something different than Lunar Terra Artkos ACG boot 

These are what I have which are good just want another option. 

When I was staying in San Antonio for the F1 race in Austin(years ago) - This girl I knew kept bugging me to hit the San Marcos Outlet... There was another one north of Austin but we didn't get a chance to go there... If I remember correctly San Marcos was like halfway to Austin coming from San Antonio...

Yea those are actually the 2 outlets I go to mostly. It's just that they don't get anything even remotely ACG. Only good thing I've ever got was the Team USA Tech fleece crew for $35. I know a lot of it has to do with timing. But yea never seen any ACG here in my parts

My B if this isn't the right place to post these, looking at copping a pair tho. Any one got a pair that could give some insight?

Anyone have any advice on how to track down an ACG 3-in-1 blazer (black or olive) in medium or the ACG cargos (black) in medium for under retail? I just keep finding a bunch of resellers holding out with high prices on eBay and no luck at my local outlet.

Thanks!

Repped for this tidbit.

Im surprised there was slipping issues cuz they share the same outsole as SB Boots which I wore as my work boot in the winter when I lived in Chi and didnt have any issues. 

Wet tile is slippery no matter what shoe but I will test them out when they come in tomorrow. 

What winter boot are you wearing, Im looking for something different than Lunar Terra Artkos ACG boot 

These are what I have which are good just want another option. 
 Nice I was looking at those as well... I still might get a pair...dunno will see how the winterized ACG Arktos do 1st.

All of the FSB soled sneaks I have were slippery AF!! I had old people motoring past me...
mean.gif

I was walking like I was on pins and needles... Dangerous - Peligrosa!!! I might get the Black

ACG Lupinek for Spring/Summer - Winter is a No No - My Converse are warmer than the whole lot!

Yea those are actually the 2 outlets I go to mostly. It's just that they don't get anything even remotely ACG. Only good thing I've ever got was the Team USA Tech fleece crew for $35. I know a lot of it has to do with timing. But yea never seen any ACG here in my parts
All I can say is Go West Young Man!!! All the way to San Leandro!!! If I ever get to the west coast I'm heading there and flipping over racks if they don't have ACG Jackets/sweaters/shirts/pants in XXL!!!
mean.gif
mean.gif

P.S. I stayed south west of San Antonio in a town called Castroville... Drove that new (back then) 80mph highway to COTA for the race... was doing like 100mph it was empty!!!! went to eat at the Salt Lick and the Tower of the Americas... Saw the Knicks beat the Spurs... Lewis Hamilton won the F1 race too...  Did that Riverwalk thingy... - Had a good time...!!!
happy.gif

Peace... Buena Gente

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom