**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Yeah I paid like $85 from footpatrol. What size are you @carlitosguey?
I wear a M in tech fleece tops so I figure I'd go with that size. I've actually never seen that pullover style before just the nikelab zip up hoodies. Outlet near me doesn't get any nikelab stuff ever

I wear a M in tech fleece tops so I figure I'd go with that size. I've actually never seen that pullover style before just the nikelab zip up hoodies. Outlet near me doesn't get any nikelab stuff ever

Yeah I'm a large. It fits pretty loose though. Not enough to size down--I just think it's the style.

Yeah I'm a large. It fits pretty loose though. Not enough to size down--I just think it's the style.

Yeah, it's a loose-fit style meant to just be as relaxed as possible. A lot of the Tech Fleece hoodies are designed to contour, but the NikeLab Essentials Fleece products just takes the essential hoodie that one would normally wear everyday and just elevate the quality of it. The shoulders are also slightly pointy compared to normal hoodies where it's just one smooth angle, and the armpits are just a tiny bit fitted. It's nothing too substantial about that part though. Despite the heavy weight, it doesn't bother me much... at least not yet.

Can anyone help me identify this t shirt? I love how it looks but I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. Thanks.

Just got the Arktos in... They did their job in the rain yesterday...

Gotta wait until Friday to test them out in the cold... Pretty much got the

essentials from the ACG Collection...

Peace...

eBay is probably your best bet right now. I did find the black version at a clearance store for $50-30% during a sale. But that's a clearance store and it's totally random with their inventory

Saw it at century 21 department clearance store and it was 99$. Emailed the seller on the link for the style code. I'm sure there are more on eBay I just can't find them without the style code.

How do those chukkas fit and are they all that?
The chukkas are OK for warmish weather... Nothing below 55 degrees - It was 62F in NYC and they were nice and comfy... Spring/Summer wear only!!! 

I had to switch up the laces to better match the 2  in 1 ACG jackets...

Reflective of course...

Peace...

Recently found this everyday NSW Cheyenne backpack I've wanted for a while. Its from 2012 i believe. I like this style over the one that pops up NDC from time to time. Great price and practically new. Figure it'll hold me over till I can find the Grey/Orange ACG Responder pack.

Last edited:
Love the Cheyenne 2000 bags. I'm on the new one now because I beat up that old one so much. The leather detail on the new one is great and I got it for half at the ES.

How's the sizing on the White Label bomber (815721 410)? Assuming size up?

Going rate?

(Sorry. This may have been discussed prev. but the thread's deep and hard to search)
True to size, it's really nice. But the inside lining rubs off on anything you wear, lint like especially if you wear any dark colors, like I did with a sweater.

True to size, it's really nice. But the inside lining rubs off on anything you wear, lint like especially if you wear any dark colors, like I did with a sweater.

Good to know. Went ahead and grabbed it last week but haven't had a chance to wear it yet. I'll be sure to wear something grey, nothing dark (which I actually had plans of doing).

Thanks + repped

you know were all crazy when we call 360 a "steal" and most of us would still cop lol. if that were a L i would; thanks for the link though
I'd argue that for acronym pieces, it most certainly is. And for me and most people, ACG is a good way to get into acronym without spending $1000. 

Back
Top Bottom