**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Looking for one of the Nike NSW gore-tex Trench - 485055-201 does anyone have one they are looking to grey rid of

No I didn't color the 3M reflective logos black!!! Although now that I think about it... Hmmmm...

Peace...

I just bought an ACG 3 in 1 system blazer olive in medium new without tags for $450 but is that a good price? I know that some people have bought it for $150 ish at outlet stores but regardless. Just wanted to know if that was a good deal.

I just bought an ACG 3 in 1 system blazer olive in medium new without tags for $450 but is that a good price? I know that some people have bought it for $150 ish at outlet stores but regardless. Just wanted to know if that was a good deal.
$450 is a pretty good price, considering that most people don't have a Nike Clearance store around the corner and either way, those jackets are few and far between at those stores anyway.

Jumping on the NikeLab ACG train here and scooped up the olive color... I was a bit hesitant considering the amount I was going to pay (and this is well under retail price, too) since I do not have a NikeLab store near me and I had no idea how it'd fit, but I have a strong feeling this is a solid pick-up. The versatility on this is legit, and the fit is definitely true to size with a "not too snug/not too loose" fit like the website described. It better rain on the latter half of this week, damn it.
How much did you get yours for? and did you get it online?

How much did you get yours for? and did you get it online?

I got it for the same price you got it for, also online. I war the outer shell most often although I've worn the inner body a few times. In a very brief review (I can go detailed if you want me to; feel free to ask,) the jacket does one hell of a job for weather protection along with an adjustable strap system that can be adjusted to have the jacket held like a messenger bag, but I found it just a bit short of how well my North Face HyperAir GTX jacket performs. The warmth and comfort is there, but for 100% protection, it wasn't exactly 100% in minor areas (cuffs and edges, particularly). However... it could've been just my jacket and probably needs a re-up with some DWR coating in certain areas.

I got it for the same price you got it for, also online. I war the outer shell most often although I've worn the inner body a few times. In a very brief review (I can go detailed if you want me to; feel free to ask,) the jacket does one hell of a job for weather protection along with an adjustable strap system that can be adjusted to have the jacket held like a messenger bag, but I found it just a bit short of how well my North Face HyperAir GTX jacket performs. The warmth and comfort is there, but for 100% protection, it wasn't exactly 100% in minor areas (cuffs and edges, particularly). However... it could've been just my jacket and probably needs a re-up with some DWR coating in certain areas.
I would love details. I'm pretty stoked about this jacket but does the collars bug you when you have it fully zipped up?

I would love details. I'm pretty stoked about this jacket but does the collars bug you when you have it fully zipped up?
I just got mine in and its supposed to be a rain/snow mix tomorrow in NYC so I will definitely test it out...

I'm gonna swap the inner liners to see which gives more warmth... the arms on the blazer liner look thin as hell...
mean.gif

Peace...

Hi

plz legit check acg 2 in 1.

I bought it in ebay. I'm not sure about the size\article tag

seller: original-don on ebay

The size tag is a little suspect. I've always know size large tags to be red. Yellow is usually size small.

Last edited:
Something looks off on that jacket. The materials don't look right. I swear my acg lettering is darker and the inside jacket should be more sheen and large size tags is supposed to be red. Yellow is usually for Smalls. It should've also came with a huge GORETEX tag too

Last edited:

Hi

plz legit check acg 2 in 1.

I bought it in ebay. I'm not sure about the size\article tag

seller: original-don on ebay

this fake

seller answer me:

There is only one chest pocket there.

From my understanding these were either samples or early prototypes.

It is still made from gore-tex and 100% water/wind proof. 

Early prototypes from Japan outlet, all sizerun and colorway
happy.gif

Signs of fake:
  • wrong color sizetag
  • wrong color jacket
  • no black insert on the collar(on white jacket)
  • there is another zipper
  • only one chest pocket there
Be carefull! 

Thank you all!

ps: fake seller on ebay: original-don

fake:

og:

Last edited:
I'm glad there's a topic on here because I was about to warn everyone from buying because that ACG jacket is FAKE.

I have a real one and I can tell you why but xxzxcuzx  already hit the nail on the head.

I already reported original-don but looks like his auction is still going.

Last edited:
Hi guys, can you help me with the sizing of the white 2 in 1 Jacket from last year.

I wear L-XL and saw a local seller got a XXL, could I fit it or would it be way too big?

Considering it's air max 30th anniversary I decided to share my nike t-shirt from 2007. I guess it was made for 20th anniv. cos it's definitely inspired by infrared AM90.

Last picture describes color most accurately.

Hey all! Hoping someone can point me in the right direction for this shirt in the We Run Seattle style in a size large

Last edited:
Anyone know if the spring 17 gyakusou stuff have gone to outlets yet?

I'm definitely gonna check out San Leandro outlets just to see the crowd of people that everyone talks about but not expecting to cop anything good but hoping that I can get that camo leaf jacket haha

Anyone know if the spring 17 gyakusou stuff have gone to outlets yet?

I'm definitely gonna check out San Leandro outlets just to see the crowd of people that everyone talks about but not expecting to cop anything good but hoping that I can get that camo leaf jacket haha
Yes, that stuff has already hit outlets, picked up two of the camo leaf jackets for $42 a piece. 

Yes, that stuff has already hit outlets, picked up two of the camo leaf jackets for $42 a piece. 
what! Which outlet was that at? Damn I need to try and go to outlets more often. Did you get the one with the solid colored line, or the one where the line is the leaf print?

Can't find any measurements online for the Dry tees on NDC. Anyone own one of these? Style code 876658-010

Back
Top Bottom