OFFICIAL Nike Factory Store San Leandro Thread -- Vol. I Don't Wanna Drive To Great Mall

Anything good in a size 14+? Thinking of stopping by this week, but not sure if its worth the drive
KVN

ive yet to check this place out. Does great mall and this one carry similar stuff or is it completely diff stock?

Just stopped by today. Lots of dope clothes but the shoe selection is mad weak. Tons of Pacquiao gear. Picked this up...

nike-manny-pacquiao1.jpg

$24.99 they had it in Red also

Championship Pants in royal blue were $19.99 and the shorts $14.99.

Originally Posted by KVN

Anything good in a size 14+? Thinking of stopping by this week, but not sure if its worth the drive
KVN

Just some recent hightop sbs. Bloody gums, tan/brown-sail blue, yellow perf/black. ..

Passed by today, the shoe selection wasn't great, but I also didn't search too hard. So, there might have been something I missed. I picked up a pair of HUF Blazer SB and "Pow" Dunk High SB for $49.99 each. Employees told me there's going to be a sale on Memorial Day.

nice. driving to vacaville is a pain. i would usually go if i went to Sacramento to visit my cousin

@Jaymatik, thanks man

Do they still got the pac-man shorts availalbe and what color way. Thinking of going down there tommorow

Stuff that caught my eye sizes 9-10. All $60 or less except for 2009's which were $70.

Rejuven8 Mid - white/red
lunar mariahs
SC 2010's - black/white
AJ 2009 - Black/white
Lebron VI - White/red
Air 3 LE - White/Hyper Blue
AF1 - different colors
AM 90 - Navy blue

Bunch of Pacquiao stuff still.

anybody know if they're carrying soccer cleats specifically mercurial vapors or total 90 lasers?

was there this past friday, they had some mercurial vapor VI's if I remember correctly. They were going for $90.

This store seems like its dying out slowly, I was there today and there wasn't much there that appealed to me.

Once they get some good managers in there who can get things situated it will get better..alot of the clearance outlets put tables out with new product on them that they know will move fast because its hot....employees holding all the good stuff back.

Back
Top Bottom