OFFICIAL Nike Factory Store San Leandro Thread -- Vol. I Don't Wanna Drive To Great Mall

Y'all acting like they supposed to have good stuff in on the regular. It's a clearance store. Not exactly sneakerhead friendly.

But they did have spacejams a few weeks ago and some Lebron VII's (white/black/red) last week. So I guess it depends on when you go in.

They had a pair of All Black 180's with white speckles but the thing was that every pair was chalked and dirty, smh.

Just swung by before work, some notice-ables (not sure about size runs though):

AJF 9s (White/Powder Blue) - $59
LBJ 6s (Black/Blue) - $59
AM1 (White/Grey/Purple Elephant Print) - $49
Various Air Attack Package Colorways & Styles - $Varies

I got a call back within two days from applying online, too bad I got a job on campus the day before. If you guys still wanna work there, apply fast on nike.com

^^ they occasionally get good stuff. Oreo 6's $79.99, white/red 6's for $79.99 they put them on the table in front, and yes they sell out fast because people are lurking hourly there.

Picked up a pair of the lebron vii p.s. in a size 13 for $69.99 a few weeks ago for another nter who flaked out. Anyone want it before I return it?

Picked up a pair of the lebron vii p.s. in a size 13 for $69.99 a few weeks ago for another nter who flaked out. Anyone want it before I return it?

I saw a l ot of Jordan 2010's for 89.99. I scooped up some Black KDII's for 49.99, Black/Yellow Kobe V's for 79.99, and White/Red Hyperdunks for 59.99. Needless to say I am done with basketball shoes for awhile and ready for some hoop at the gym.

I copped some Oreos for $80, got there right before they opened the doors. I still haven't wore em though, such an impulse buyer.

my friend that works at the store told me they got in the anniversary xi's yesterday and were gone like that.

Man I love this place. I was in there yesterday and stumbled on some Christ the King Zoom soldier iii's for 40. Cud'nt let em sit had to buy em

Its hard not to be an impulse buyer in here

Just got home from this spot.

Some notables:
Air Jordan 6 Retro (Oreos) - FSR
Air Jordan Pro Strong (All Blacks) - FSR
Air Jordan Pro Strong (Sonics) - FSR
Air Diamond Turfs (49ers) - FSR - $59
Air Jordan 1 Retro (DMPs) - Scattered Sizes - $129

Forgot about the other prices, just remembered these last 2 because I was contemplating on purchasing them.

Back
Top Bottom