OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by APPPLEHEADDMV

Bit the bullet and paid re-seller price! $375!!! Had to have these joints! Oh well!

dammm....what size were you? 375 is a lil pricey.  Just two days ago I paid 250 shipped.  

I'm glad I could help. I just got out of the shower and refreshed the page. When I saw it change, pairs were sitting there. Damn card kept getting declined so I had to use Paypal. Something about large overseas purchases at 7:30PST look bad I suppose? Finally got my size 9... I hope.

at the end of the day @kontraband1911 you just cant make a listing, but i think you are ok with it in your sig, as long as you are legit it should be ok... niketalk police smh

Originally Posted by spenna316

Originally Posted by APPPLEHEADDMV

Bit the bullet and paid re-seller price! $375!!! Had to have these joints! Oh well!

dammm....what size were you? 375 is a lil pricey.  Just two days ago I paid 250 shipped.  
Ya thats definitely pricey!! I just sold a sz 11 for 275

Originally Posted by purplehazen

at the end of the day @kontraband1911 you just cant make a listing, but i think you are ok with it in your sig, as long as you are legit it should be ok... niketalk police smh

definitely legit. not on here tryna spam and i'm not about shady business. looking forward to being here for a long time to come.

Crooked Tongues apparently shipped my order... kinda surprised. was expecting a cancel email.  So, for those with experience with them, how long can I expect shipping to take (10-14 days) as stated or less?  Also, is it likely or completely random whether or not additional fees are charged with regards to import tax?

Thanks in advance for your help fellow NTers.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Wait, is it safe to say these run a half size big or true?
They run a half size big. I wear a 10.5 in foams and penny 1s so that's what I got in these (Orlandos). Slip 'em on and I have about 1/2" extra at the toe. So now I'm looking for a 10.
;=- pete

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Crooked Tongues apparently shipped my order... kinda surprised. was expecting a cancel email.  So, for those with experience with them, how long can I expect shipping to take (10-14 days) as stated or less?  Also, is it likely or completely random whether or not additional fees are charged with regards to import tax?

It's about two weeks because I believe it's 10-14 business days. Also, take into account they're shipping from England so they're about 8 hours ahead of PST. As far as fees, knock on wood but I've been lucky about not incurring fees. The post office may charge an import fee/customs but it is completely random who is charged. They say anything over $200USD will get charged but I've been lucky so far. I've heard though that there is no set system besides how much they MAY charge.  Good luck though.

Originally Posted by pkballr

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

It's about two weeks because I believe it's 10-14 business days. Also, take into account they're shipping from England so they're about 8 hours ahead of PST. As far as fees, knock on wood but I've been lucky about not incurring fees. The post office may charge an import fee/customs but it is completely random who is charged. They say anything over $200USD will get charged but I've been lucky so far. I've heard though that there is no set system besides how much they MAY charge.  Good luck though.
right.  Makes sense.  These were well under 200 USD so hopefully its good.  I am leaving next week for FLA, so I'll expect they be here by the time I return mid April.  Good looking out PK.

Thank you

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Which reliable has Orlandos in 9.5? 
sz9.5 and 14 are IN STOCK
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/7903/nike-flight-one-nrg 

Size 14 copped! Thanks
pimp.gif

i hate the way these run, dosent make sense that the orlando and gitd run different.. anyway looking to both colorways

y
Originally Posted by purplehazen

i hate the way these run, dosent make sense that the orlando and gitd run different.. anyway looking to both colorways
How so, please elaborate. imo the sizing is weird, if you go half a size up its roomy. if you decided to go with your true size it fits JUST RIGHT,you could feel the top area of the shoe coming down on your shoes.......

Back
Top Bottom