OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by proballer

Mints>>>>Orlandos. Glad I got my pair and will not be getting rid of them. I already got rid of the orlandos tho. Easy decision!

Orlandos > peprmints. lets be honest gents

not even close. mints are infinitely better than the orlandos. in fact its the only reason i bought the flight ones. passed on em originally in 95 on sale and was set to pass again until i saw the pics for the mints... Instant cop

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by proballer

Mints>>>>Orlandos. Glad I got my pair and will not be getting rid of them. I already got rid of the orlandos tho. Easy decision!

Orlandos > peprmints. lets be honest gents

yep much love for the Orlandos, maybe because I had the OGs. Mints will be here Thursday so let my see what's so special about them.

Missed every release/restock
frown.gif
still looking for the mints in a 8.5-9 but not for 250+ guess i'll never have them

Question. How do these run on feet? True to size or need to go half size up especially for wide feet folks like me.

Finally got my Mints in the mail yesterday, very nice shoe. Very nice shoe, soles glow nicely but the pods not so much.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Question. How do these run on feet? True to size or need to go half size up especially for wide feet folks like me.

id say true to size. im a 9.5. got stuck with a 10. they were waaay to big. luckily, i found a fellow NTer to trade with.

Originally Posted by picasso

Finally got my Mints in the mail yesterday, very nice shoe. Very nice shoe, soles glow nicely but the pods not so much.
Let them sit out in light, they have to "charge" ... then you should get that glow.

Originally Posted by temepr

Missed every release/restock
frown.gif
still looking for the mints in a 8.5-9 but not for 250+ guess i'll never have them

If you wait much longer I think these will only go higher. They were limited and in high demand.
A large size like a size 13 goes for 350 if you can even find a pair. Are they worth it, yea if you want them bad enough.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by picasso

Let them sit out in light, they have to "charge" ... then you should get that glow.

I'll give it a try, the sole glows brightly but those pods.... I'll see how they react the first time I wear them.

Got the Mints yesterday from SNS. Never seen a pair of shoes packaged that way but it survived the trip across the globe. Looks great in person even though I doubted them when pics first surfaced. Bring on the all black pair!

I found orlandos FSR for about 170 havent looked for the GIDs, and why do people keep quoting folks saying"THIS" lol laugh my $+! off cuz it looks so dumb and what the hell is QFT??

Originally Posted by 45DE

I found orlandos FSR for about 170 havent looked for the GIDs, and why do people keep quoting folks saying"THIS" lol laugh my $+! off cuz it looks so dumb and what the hell is QFT??

THIS= You are agreeing to what they are saying.
QFT= Quoted For Truth... same as THIS.

Back
Top Bottom