OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by show time 96

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ what Nike did to the Black CW 
laugh.gif
 look like just the GITD & Orlando for me
indifferent.gif
the black color way look how its supposed to look like. I had the og one back in the day they look the same or am i missing something

Black for me, these crease really bad.

Wore my mints and Orlando's once a piece and it looks like I was walking in them for days

For those black/white//reds, if they were to inverse the black and white, I think those would look dope. As it is now, though, I'm passing on those until we see official pics.

Still on the lookout for those Mints in a size 12 for $250 and lower....ship might have sailed tho.....damn

How do these Flight One fit? Are they true to size, fit smaller, or bigger? I'm gonna buy some Orlando's but I don't what size to get. I'm not too familiar with these shoes but those Orlando's are so eye catching.

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

How do these Flight One fit? Are they true to size, fit smaller, or bigger? I'm gonna buy some Orlando's but I don't what size to get. I'm not too familiar with these shoes but those Orlando's are so eye catching.

It depends on how you like your sneakers to fit. The majority of the people say true to size. But I went half a size up because I have wide feet, most sneakers with an inner sock tend to run small especially penny hardway sneakers.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Black for me, these crease really bad.

Wore my mints and Orlando's once a piece and it looks like I was walking in them for days

very true but soooo comfortable

i think its weird that i never saw a thread for these shoes and then with all this hype for every shoe we are at page 134 now, smh at shoe collecting now. hypebeasts killin this

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i think its weird that i never saw a thread for these shoes and then with all this hype for every shoe we are at page 134 now, smh at shoe collecting now. hypebeasts killin this

its not even hypebeast.  this is one shoe that deserve the hype. ESPECIALLY the mints, just a well put together shoes.
One of my favorite release from nike this year.

Even if I got my hands on the foamposite galaxy, I would have prob like these better.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

its not even hypebeast.  this is one shoe that deserve the hype. ESPECIALLY the mints, just a well put together shoes.
One of my favorite release from nike this year.

Even if I got my hands on the foamposite galaxy, I would have prob like these better.
Especially the mints? Come on the only ones that deserved it are og colorways, glow in the dark shoe=good execution for a child. hype for crap is what i was talking about so thanks for solidifying my point with that mint comment, and the fact that people call them mints?! do they freshen your breathe? stupid names for stupid shoes

Back
Top Bottom