OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

caleb4god wrote:
Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

someone wants to sell me a DS GITD pair for $300, yall think its a fair price?

not sure what sz u are but check ebay... prices are starting to dip a lil for dudes not trying to hold out for over 300. got a 9 and a 10 on there for 250 shipped. Seller guarantees authenticity. good luck. love my 2 pr immensely. it may be my favorite shoe

Thats too much for a hype beast shoe. Normaly if i want a shoe i surf the net just to find AUTHENTIC PICTURES OF THE ITEM. Then i hit up eBay and i look for my size and scout the best offer. sometimes you could get a better offer if you contact the seller. ohh and watch out for defects, That's why it is always best to request additional photos.

Originally Posted by tmc23

Can't believe I missed these Orlando's  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If you are a size 10.5 you didn't.... $72

Originally Posted by proballer

someone wants to sell me a DS GITD pair for $300, yall think its a fair price?

Ya definitely.. Close to best you will find
ok i got em down to $285 shipped, still thinkin about it lol
5a3.jpg

dont do it i paid retail and it has $120 quality

I paid 235 for a GITD pair when they first released, after the first wear they creased like crazy man that 3m material sucks. Sold them a few months later got my damn money back, this shoe is definitely not a good investment for their current price

Originally Posted by WeTalkBusiness

I paid 235 for a GITD pair when they first released, after the first wear they creased like crazy man that 3m material sucks. Sold them a few months later got my damn money back, this shoe is definitely not a good investment for their current price

Thats why you stick with the Og colorway.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

nah its definitely a hard shoe just not worth more then retail

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

They crease worse than the Gitd

tough deal. i can see both sides of the argument.
if ppl pay 600 for south beaches, you cannot side that these are overpriced at 300 resale.

but from someone who owns both x2,
-gitd crease ugly: CHECK
sick.gif

-og pleather: CHECK
sick.gif

but gotta say i sstill love both to death. my most worn shoe since i copped.
imo OG>GITD.

all in all, the value is in the eye of the beholder.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NUBUCKS
glasses.gif

^Yes, they do run a lil big. I got my normal sz 12 in both the Orlandos and GITD...and they are a lil roomy, especially the GITD.

I have yet to wear my GITD but I have an extra pair of force fields. Anyone try this on the GITD yet? When I decide to finally wear them I will post my reviews.
Scott

Back
Top Bottom