OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

love the flight ones, the only thing that pisses me off about the line was the 3m on the mints and the crappy paint job on both the shoes that dropped earlier in the year.

I chatted with an Eastbay rep yesterday about the black/whites and they wouldn't confirm if they are selling them or not. The chick told me to check back next week. NDC said they aren't releasing online on Oct.3, but might at a later date. Anybody know if this is a QS, Limited General or GR? Maybe we can keep this quiet on NT, so last-minute hype doesn't build (like that is possible) -- i'm hoping these sit.

I hope the quality is "bad" and i hope everyone believes that too... More leftovers for those of us who wear them. I had this shoe back in 1995 and wore it for varsity bball. Easily in my top 3 all-time as far as performance on the court. This time around I'm not worried about how it plays on the court, I just want the shoe for beats. I love this thing...

get them from sneakerpost for 120 shipped!
tempting these fit tts or half a size up? they website look fake but they say 1000% authentic. i als0 hear they have a good reputation. i just would like to inspect my pair. decisions decisions.. release day come i bet theyre gonna be superlimited. i wonder if i could go over there in person inspect pairs and get my size. ill call tomorrow

The piece under the NIKE Air is black instead of white like the OG. I aint even mad.
916_2_.jpg

Last edited:
So what I'm reading is.... if a shoe creases= bad quality?
Mmmkay..

creases in shoes r natural...thats not really a quality issue imo

I hear what y'all saying but I had the Galaxy pair and after one casual wear the toebox looked like a piece of cardboard that was folded in half. I was so disappointed I actually sent the pair back to NDC and just got a refund, didnt even entertain the idea of selling them. When I picked up my Orlando Penny 5's the other day I tried the Black/White Flight ones on and they seemed a little more sturdy but the upper is just thin enough for me to question the durability. I could've bought them then and there but just made a conscious decision to pass. They do look dope on feet tho.

Back
Top Bottom