OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

rocked the whites today

Did Penny ever wear this colorway?

They took the exclusion off of these on Eastbay. And there is a 20% off code that ends tonight. I took just took advantage of this. $96 shipped.

Crazy that these are sitting. so much history in this shoe...especially this colorway. im not complaining by any means but just goes to show its the hypebeasts and resellers eating up the jordans. but we all knew that anyhow.

Crazy that these are sitting. so much history in this shoe...especially this colorway. im not complaining by any means but just goes to show its the hypebeasts and resellers eating up the jordans. but we all knew that anyhow.
If they would've GRed the Orlando colorway those would've sat as well.  Still annoyed at Nike for the games they played with those.

I'm cool with these sitting.  I can scoop them up on disco either via FNL or hold off for when I do a big Eastbay order.

If they would've GRed the Orlando colorway those would've sat as well.  Still annoyed at Nike for the games they played with those.

I'm cool with these sitting.  I can scoop them up on disco either via FNL or hold off for when I do a big Eastbay order.

i agree with you on the orlandos but you missed my point i think. this is one of the very few non jordan shoes that mj actually wore in a game. seems like a no brainer to cop these for true jordan heads but like i said...its the kids and hypebeasts eatin up the jordans nowadays. nobody cares about the history anymore.
/endrant

i agree with you on the orlandos but you missed my point i think. this is one of the very few non jordan shoes that mj actually wore in a game. seems like a no brainer to cop these for true jordan heads but like i said...its the kids and hypebeasts eatin up the jordans nowadays. nobody cares about the history anymore.
/endrant
Nah I got your point totally.  Me and my boy have been saying the same thing all week, but that's what this sneaker culture has become.  Most of us who actually grew up on these players want the shoes due to nostalgia.  When we were younger we idolized these players and thought rocking the shoes would transform us into them.
laugh.gif

It is what it is, the new generation is just different.  If anything I'm happy when shoes actually sit these days.  If they somehow hit outlets all the better, grab an extra pair to put on ice or to beat into the ground.  That's my plan for these and the Black/Volt Speed Turfs.

Nah I got your point totally.  Me and my boy have been saying the same thing all week, but that's what this sneaker culture has become.  Most of us who actually grew up on these players want the shoes due to nostalgia.  When we were younger we idolized these players and thought rocking the shoes would transform us into them. :lol:

It is what it is, the new generation is just different.  If anything I'm happy when shoes actually sit these days.  If they somehow hit outlets all the better, grab an extra pair to put on ice or to beat into the ground.  That's my plan for these and the Black/Volt Speed Turfs.

definitely feel ya on the speed turfs. black/white colorways are my favs. was lucky enuff to get my first pair of those turfs for $77 (had some gcs to use) but will def double on those if discounted or they show up in outlets.

i remember both of these games if im not mistaken. the pic on the left is penny takin it cross court to the rack in a win against the bulls right before michael returned. the one on the left is a dunk off an alley against the suns and orlando was just straight smashin em. not sure about the suns one but i remember bein a huge :xbarkley fan at the time and the sick reverse alley was about all i could take and just cut the tv off. good times

i remember both of these games if im not mistaken. the pic on the left is penny takin it cross court to the rack in a win against the bulls right before michael returned. the one on the left is a dunk off an alley against the suns and orlando was just straight smashin em. not sure about the suns one but i remember bein a huge :xbarkley fan at the time and the sick reverse alley was about all i could take and just cut the tv off. good times
Dang... I can't even remember what I had for breakfast today lol

These are definitely TTS, unlike the NRG's. I just got my pair and they are very nice. When they hit outlets... 2 more pairs.

edit: I was actually wearing thicker socks so they might run a bit big. Little heel slippage when wearing thin socks.

Last edited:
Glad these are sitting. Not a lot of people wears a Size 8 where I'm at. I'll just wait for them to go on clearance and then an extra 20% off.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

how do they run? are these narrow? i saw em in the store and they look type narrow

Back
Top Bottom