OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by dtb00201

its his god damn job. That's what he's paid to do.
And my first question was, "how are you doin?"
It definitely is not his his job to sit there on the phone and talk to you about the hype of a sneaker when there are people in the store who need assistance and have legitimate questions. Asking a release date, asking what time the store is opening, asking size availability are all valid questions to ask. Majority of employees wouldn't even have a clue what you're asking.
its his job to answer any inquires about any merchandise they or will sell. the customer is always right. dont like to deal with people? %@#! of retail. simple as that.

and you're acting like i was sitting on the phone with dude trying to have a conversation like a jr high girl. my call log on my cell phone says 37 seconds. thats including the time it took them to answer.

yea i work at a clothing store and when i work at the kids section im all alone in there, and i have to deal with the customers, pick up the phone, and fold clothes etc at the same time. i do get pissed when they call me but i am never rude to a customer that calls even though i  may be busy on the floor. i still have to go look for the customers item they called for and handle my business on the floor as well

Originally Posted by dontae

neither one of the pairs are QS I was just on the phone with Nike

thats some great news. and ndc aint getting the foams so their server (hopefully) will not crash at midnight. lol

and Nike said they were selling the Foams online for a week or so and look what happened yesterday. Take what Nike says from now on with a grain of salt. I'm giving Eastbay my money.

Eastbay 
pimp.gif

neither of them are technically a 'QS' since we've all known they were going to release months in advance,
the only question yet or be answered is whether the 'orl' c.w will be limited or not (pretty sure the glow will be somewhat limited).

Originally Posted by dontae

call them yourself and find out
ppl at hoh told me the orlandos are a QS

eastbay rep can you comfirm that the orlando's are gr???
nerd.gif

This is a weird release...

All we know is they will be sold online and in some HOH's???

So FTL/ FNL/ Champs wont be receiving these??

my local hoh is gettin them in limited amount. i dont know about the other local one to me. both lines are always busy and i got thru to one for the first time ever today haha

Originally Posted by isnotblack

The Fresh Mint Air Flight Ones are the next limited product next to the Galaxy Foamposites..

I really don't see the point in hyping this release up, do you want resellers to just buy them all up and try to sell them back to us???

I think I remember seeing on nike's twitter that both cw's were limited. but then again they also said they were getting the foam galaxys :/

Back
Top Bottom