OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

They "made" you guys buy a shirt with the Orlandos?

Booker T: WHAT DA HAYLE?!

yep at least for Shoe Palace. Back in the day they didn't. Times has changed. I rarely buy from them anyways.

Crazy thing is so many of y'all really were so confident that these would end up in outlet stores, reminds of the kid who was clowning on a guy at a restaurant on here because he had on the Nike Uptempo and not the Concords (because according young hypebeast that is the only hot shoe back then) when they retro'd recently.  So many have NO idea about kicks, but yet make bold, arrogant, but yet oh so ridiculous uneducated stupid comments.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Crazy thing is so many of y'all really were so confident that these would end up in outlet stores, reminds of the kid who was clowning on a guy at a restaurant on here because he had on the Nike Uptempo and not the Concords (because according young hypebeast that is the only hot shoe back then) when they retro'd recently.  So many have NO idea about kicks, but yet make bold, arrogant, but yet oh so ridiculous uneducated stupid comments.
I just logged in to clown on someone who said these would reach outlets...u stole the words right out my mouth

if this aint teach you to not depend on NDC i dont know what will...search for the release and do homework way earlier than a week before the release dates simple as dat

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

They "made" you guys buy a shirt with the Orlandos?

Booker T: WHAT DA HAYLE?!

yep at least for Shoe Palace. Back in the day they didn't. Times has changed. I rarely buy from them anyways.
Shoe Palace's in the Bay have been doing that for some time, depends on the shop and the release, but it looks like they at it again. Either way congrats on your pick up

got my pair this morning of the orlandos really happy them
pimp.gif

will post pics later, have to type a paper about gay marriage lol

Really wanted these over the Foams, so caved and copped my size for $300 shipped off eBay. Seeing the multi-day bids hitting $300+ with 4+ days left, so I think it was a steal...even though it's well above retail in the end, smh. All-Star colorway, by the way...

I don't know if it needs to be broken in but the cushioning is stiff unlike the OGs. I probably won't cop the black/white ones if they come out, at least not for retail.

I seriously hope kicks crew honors the price..i paid for the pre-order before the hype..I paid 192.00 shipped..now they want 250 plus shipping.I ordered mine last week..so heres hoping they do the honorable thing...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't know if it needs to be broken in but the cushioning is stiff unlike the OGs. I probably won't cop the black/white ones if they come out, at least not for retail.
yea i noticed that too when i tried mine on..there is like no cushioning on these at all

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I seriously hope kicks crew honors the price..i paid for the pre-order before the hype..I paid 192.00 shipped..now they want 250 plus shipping.I ordered mine last week..so heres hoping they do the honorable thing...
I would expect if we paid last week then we shouldnt have to pay more now...anybody??

so after much debate on sizing, ive came to the conclusion that i had to go down a half size. Based on trying it on at foot-action because everyone's foot is measured differently. Lucky for me i was able to swap it out with there last size.

I was in line at 34th St Footaction. Probably about 20th.  Had to be at work early, and the staff claimed that they wasn't gettin' their shipment until later, walked to 34th FTL and copped with ease.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

I hope so, but in this industry there's a lot of saltines hopefully they don't cancel your order and back door the goods to someone that payed that hefty price tag.

In all honesty, the Orlando's look way better i guess caused im a seasoned veteran. im too old to wear shoes that glow in the dark. This release separated the men from the boys, in my opinion. nobody wants to glow in the dark especially if your running from po po. you wanna be out of sight out of mind. It was a good idea. But only because this release was limited it sold so well. If i reenact this sitaution, i would of went to house of hoops in Harlem and got both sold that glow in the dark joint for 375.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I was in line at 34th St Footaction. Probably about 20th.  Had to be at work early, and the staff claimed that they wasn't gettin' their shipment until later, walked to 34th FTL and copped with ease.
Sent you a PM.

Damn it... All I needed was a 9 in either color way if not both... They gave the DMV the shaft on the entire ASG pack....
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom