OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Drove an hour to HOH sacramento and got the last sz 11 Orlandos... Still disappointed overall but I'm glad I got my size in the OG colorway that I really wanted.

Quality is terrible tho

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Damn it... All I needed was a 9 in either color way if not both... They gave the DMV the shaft on the entire ASG pack....
mad.gif

Yes they did!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't know if it needs to be broken in but the cushioning is stiff unlike the OGs. I probably won't cop the black/white ones if they come out, at least not for retail.
yea i noticed that too when i tried mine on..there is like no cushioning on these at all

smaller cushion than the OG

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Wish will be taking phone orders tomorrow and caliroots will have them for online order tomorrow as well. Hope this helps

http://www.kicksonfire.co...%E2%80%9D-now-available/
UPDATE: Sold out!

We will not be accepting any pre-orders, holds, nor phone orders or email orders before the day of the release.

Via Wish. Oh well.

That sucks man. So they must of sold them all out to the people in store

Originally Posted by suckafreerey

THAPOINTGUY

which shoe palace did you go to? were there anymore sizes left?

the new one in Serramonte. Last pair of the Orlandos was 14 when I left.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

I dont think this many people wanted till they seen wale in them

Actually, that made me NOT want them...

didnt change my mind on them but i can def see your point.
prob a combination of ppl who settle for these in place of galaxy foams and mr. attention deficit

gl to all who are still looking.

any luck for my fellow bay heads?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Nike needs to release the black colorway. I'd be all over those

Yes!! Love those.
pimp.gif
That video up there, paper brigade! I loved that movie. Best part.. "I gotta go.... Gunther!" LmaoNever realized he had some flight 1s. That's sweet.

Paper Brigade
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Had to go to court to contest a ticket this morning, $330 cut down to $100, then headed to the bean. Had my boy go to Niketown Boston for me at 10 when they opened, about 30 ppl in line, mostly for GITD so he was able to scoop 2 size 11's for me
pimp.gif

Today was a good day *Cube Voice*

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't know if it needs to be broken in but the cushioning is stiff unlike the OGs. I probably won't cop the black/white ones if they come out, at least not for retail.

I'd rather have the black/white, but i want these. If the "cushioning" is anything like the penny 1s from last year its nonexistent. I almost bought a new insole for those..

Drove from the Bronx to the staten island house of hoops for the Orlando's and got lucky and scooped up a size 10
pimp.gif

I ordered off ndc last night...

Then this morning my boy hits me up to see if I can pick his pair up from Footaction and when I get there they were unloading both CW's so I reached in the box and pulled another sz 8.

This was real easy...wish foams were this easy too...

picked up one for me and 2 for NTers....no ASGs though, didnt know store opened that early....ended up paying a little more than I wanted too for ASGs but better than ebay prices
35m31gz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom