OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by raptors29

This is EXACTLY why nike keeps raising retail.

No it's not. He bought it off the secondary market. 
You'd be completely in the dark if you didn't think Nike monitors/regulates eBay resell prices, analyzes and applies the data to their projected sales campaign/pricing plots.
Consumers are getting worse and worse with their spending every day, and major corporations are taking advantage of reckless spenders like you. And in turn, we all suffer.

Hell,  look at the MSRP disaster over at Jordan Brand, they obviously analyzed the resale market and capitalized on overspending consumers by bumping the retail on all products across the board. It looks like the trend has come over here to NSW and starting to leak into all popular footwear products.

So yes it is.

It's in my experience that for the most part the MSRP of kicks is on par with the inflation rate. 

Originally Posted by facemafia

Originally Posted by raptors29

No it's not. He bought it off the secondary market. 
You'd be completely in the dark if you didn't think Nike monitors/regulates eBay resell prices, analyzes and applies the data to their projected sales campaign/pricing plots.
Consumers are getting worse and worse with their spending every day, and major corporations are taking advantage of reckless spenders like you. And in turn, we all suffer.

Hell,  look at the MSRP disaster over at Jordan Brand, they obviously analyzed the resale market and capitalized on overspending consumers by bumping the retail on all products across the board. It looks like the trend has come over here to NSW and starting to leak into all popular footwear products.

So yes it is.

It's in my experience that for the most part the MSRP of kicks is on par with the inflation rate. 
Yes your right, inflation does play a part, but don't be fooled as the inflation rate isnt that high. 
Take the Jordan IV for example. In 2000 the first retros retailed at $100.00. Using a inflation calculator based on consumer price index figures, a consumable product priced at 100$ in 2000 would come out to about $130 today.

So in essence, if the hike in MSRP was strictly to absorb inflation, the Jordan IV that released this year would be around 130.00. Not 160. 

You can calculate this for most JB models to release in the past 2-3 years, and like I stated before, we're starting to see this trend carry over to NSW and premium/high demand releases as well.

We gotta be smarter as consumers man, your turning over piles of currency for consumer goods that in essence have no real value ( cant take foam one galaxies to the bank and ask for $500, YOU HAVE TO FIND someone who's willing to pay that, hence ^^^ this dood who payed 300$ for a $120 shoe). Nike is raping ppl's pockets, especially younger cats who dont understand the value of currency/money. 

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

True to size or .5 down?

im gonna have to recant my last statement, of going a half size down only cause. i  finally had the opportunity to wear them in my house for about 2 hours. the left part of the toe area, was cinched down, not on my toes but the higher part ( it didnt hurt but only GOd knows if i decided to take these babies for a test ride around the city) would they hurt then???. but the back part was a bit roomy. The crazy thing is when i pace back and forth they feel comfortable. but when i sit down that left area on both front ends feels a tad bit tight. ( ihave wide feet and with penny's i normally go a half size up)

Mondawmin Mall was clutch for me once again...

Managed to scoop a pair of Orlando's yesterday afternoon...

Now I'm just waiting for the weather to clear up so I can wear them...

As a Penny fan, I'm glad to have a pair...
pimp.gif

ORLANDO'S WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT STOMPED, THE GALAXY VERSION, BASED ON OVERALL COLOR AND APPERANCE. THE GALAXY'S WERE FOR THE HYPE BEAST....G WIILIKER 

isn't it the air max 1 penny version?

I somewhat remember nike releasing some running shoes with orlando colors with the 1 cent logo on it....

Originally Posted by big1236

isn't it the air max 1 penny version?

I somewhat remember nike releasing some running shoes with orlando colors with the 1 cent logo on it....
I don't remember the name of the shoe, but I felt like I had seen a pic of it once before too. So these shoes were available retail? I haven't gotten into running shoes, even though they are more comfy than Jordan and Nike retros, but as a Penny fan this pair would have been tempting.

These shoes are so SWAGGED out. They glow way more than the Lebrons, they're like a Lite Brite LMAO

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Man I wasn't following these and didn't know they released today
mad.gif

That's because they released YESTERDAY
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
Close enough....on a Thursday though?? I seen the pics a while back and forgot all about these, anyways congrats to the dudes that were able to cop

Copped my pair last night while I was waiting for the all star pack today. Tried catching the glow and here's the out come.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

ORLANDO'S WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT STOMPED, THE GALAXY VERSION, BASED ON OVERALL COLOR AND APPERANCE. THE GALAXY'S WERE FOR THE HYPE BEAST....G WIILIKER 

Im gonna have to disagree with this. The gitd aren't just for hypebeast. I wanted them over the Orlando's just because I wanted to add something different to my collection. They are so dope in person. I hope one day I'll score Orlando's as I feel like they may get a rerelease as some might have been dropped now because of the all star game. The whole galaxy theme tho really attracted the hype beasts. There were mad people at my hoh copping then trying to sell back to people in line. The craziness of Thursday was so unnecessary and that is due to app the hype these blogs all over the net. Old Nike qs were never this crazy. People just see dollar signs when they hear limited

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Copped my pair last night while I was waiting for the all star pack today. Tried catching the glow and here's the out come.
look like ghostface

Back
Top Bottom