OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Got to HoH Serramonte with my cousin about 11:30, first in line. Grew to about 5 of us within 5 minutes of arrival. Probably about 50-60 total showed up in the end, copped a 10.5 GITD. Release went very smoothly, probably due to the Galaxy wristband fiasco for this mall.

would that be 11:30p.m the night before?
i arrived at hoh serramonte around 10:15-30. there were about 20 in line, and out of that 20 only half of them ended up leaving w/ a pair in hand (either gitd's or orl)

shoe palace may have had sizes but i wasnt going to shell out $30 (minimum req.) on a shirt, that prob never see the day of light

overall, i only heard of hoh seerramonte and maybe ntsf get them here in the bay area.

anyone know how NTSF went?

I love the Galaxy's; I am not up on my sneakers like I used to be so I guess this means if I want them I will be paying resell...damn

I just got the Orlandos off of deadstock.ca. They have a few sizes left and I got the last 13. Price is more than retail, but you don't have to pay a reseller.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Damn Mikey23, those pictures are making me hate the weekend already and it hasn't even started yet! My GITD's are being delivered Monday.

Ghostface's, I like that!
"How many pairs of Ghostface's did you cop? One!"

Lol, thanks man, I only got one pair.

The pictures make me want these shoes even more. That glow is crazy. Air flight one GITD = best shoe from galaxy pack! I need a 9.5 in my life

Let my extra pair of Orlando's go for 160, Really was only interested in getting back what I put into the extra pair.Made the mistake in thinking that I might be able to trade them for the mints....

To me the orlando's are a better colorway, if the mints was the same colorway w/o the gitd material it wouldn't be a debate in MY OPINION

Originally Posted by Cheez

I just got the Orlandos off of deadstock.ca. They have a few sizes left and I got the last 13. Price is more than retail, but you don't have to pay a reseller.

thanks for the heads up man. i copped my 9.5.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Got to HoH Serramonte with my cousin about 11:30, first in line. Grew to about 5 of us within 5 minutes of arrival. Probably about 50-60 total showed up in the end, copped a 10.5 GITD. Release went very smoothly, probably due to the Galaxy wristband fiasco for this mall.

i arrived at hoh serramonte around 10:15-30. there were about 20 in line, and out of that 20 only half of them ended up leaving w/ a pair in hand (either gitd's or orl)

shoe palace may have had sizes but i wasnt going to shell out $30 (minimum req.) on a shirt, that prob never see the day of light

overall, i only heard of hoh seerramonte and maybe ntsf get them here in the bay area.

I got there around 9 and I heard HOH had 10 pairs each so I bounced to SP. Yeah that sucks about buying a shirt, but I got my size of the Orlando that I wanted from the getgo. They let be grab a $25 shirt instead, gee thanks
grin.gif
They 1 pair GITD and 1 size run of Orl. I left at 10am and size 14 was left. It sucks no other places had them besides NTSF. We need to host the ASG in 2014
tired.gif

Originally Posted by djdecks

Originally Posted by Cheez

thanks for the heads up man. i copped my 9.5.

More sizes? I dont even see them listed on there

Let's hope deadstock.ca comes through, i was surprised to see they had anything left after kicksdeals.com let everyone know that they were releasing the all star pack.  I guess the flight ones went under the radar.  
It's been a busy few weeks, but i'm happy with not having to pay a reseller on anything.  

Yeah, looks like they were pulled from the site.  I guess they sold out.  They had the ASG Kobe on there at 10AM with a few small sizes, and they are no longer on there either.  

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I wouldn't say the Orlandos stomped over the GITDs. The Orlandos are classic but the black pair is better IMO, and a bit more special to me. The GITD joints were the best shoe to release in the All-Star pack. GITDs>Orlandos

I disagree the black pair is sick that's true, the Orlando colorway is simple white, royal and black you cant go wrong with matching with any article of clothing. Where as them Gitd is minimal to no clothes would match that shoe (so much going on). The only pro i see is they glow in the DARK and the reflective material, I don't know about you fam but if you have to wear a shoe at night just to make the shoe pop then i feel sorry for you. On the previous page the glow looks dope but what happens when the sun comes up?  Its almost like being at a club, you slam drink after drink after reaching a certain level of intoxication. ugly girls start to look sexy. you take her home ITS DARK AND THE MOOD IS RIGHT. Its 8AM in the morning what is this 300pound GITD doing next to me? ohhhhh MYYYYYY.. ORLANDO ALLL THE WAY !!!
another legendary post. And I agree.
OG Colorways > Gimmick Colorways

I've seen over and over how discussions like this go, so for the record there is no anger in this post and I respect all opinions.

It's hard for me to put a "gimmick" colorway over a OG, not in this case. I never had the Orlandos as a kid, just the black pair, but do remember seeing Penny in them and wanting them. They are indeed a classic sneaker. The GITD joints are on a different level. Classic? Not close, not yet at least. But Nike did a hell of a job executing the galaxy theme on a 15(plus) year old sneaker. They would look good without the GITD effect IMO, that's just a bonus. I can imagine these without the glow being cool grey with 3M, still sick(in my head). And they are good for the night and day. When the sun is shining, your feet will be too because of the 3M. I'll say it again, GITDs best sneaker to release this week IMO.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by hotbutter

I got there around 9 and I heard HOH had 10 pairs each so I bounced to SP. Yeah that sucks about buying a shirt, but I got my size of the Orlando that I wanted from the getgo. They let be grab a $25 shirt instead, gee thanks
grin.gif
They 1 pair GITD and 1 size run of Orl. I left at 10am and size 14 was left. It sucks no other places had them besides NTSF. We need to host the ASG in 2014
tired.gif

Got to serramonte around 2pm and was able to cop my size at FA with ease.

Back
Top Bottom