OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

C'mon man.. QS? We need a release date for these! February is too damn crazy to be droppin these -___-

QS though?
indifferent.gif

Did they say what retail is gonna be yet?

Well since the ASG is in Orlando, They will be dropping AS Weekend. I hope it's not a QS to Orlando only.

I think retail will stay the same at 110 but who knows what Nike will do since they are QS.
30t6p3b.gif

If I can't get the Homes for retail, I'll wait for the black/white ones.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hope not February.

Red Foams
Big Bangs
IV's
Diamond Turf 2's
Swingman Brons
Air Flight 1's

sick.gif
Flight 1s and Diamon Turf 2s will likely sit.

I think the Homes will be available too since there's so much other important releases ppl are trying to secure first.

man this shoe would look so great with a penny black jersey
pimp.gif

i need both though lol

I need these bad, I would definitely skip the cement IV for these. Less expensive, limited and better quality than JB, all these factors make this release enticing !

Penny 1's were $160 correct? can prolly expect something similar with this one. CANT WAIT.

These are nice. All black cws are my favorite. What's the rd on these?? Hopefully this means the way ups are coming.
pimp.gif

Quickstrike and Nike is using the ASG in Orlando as a release, so Feb. 24-26 That's how I see it. The pre-order on air-knight is all sold out on both colorways. I don't know if resellers bought the entire stock or they are that popular. It might make things difficult for us with QS tag on top of it.

these will more than likely sit, id pick up for the low at the outlets but anything over 100 is a no go

These are one of the best releases of the year and a QS ! I would not sleep on these its been over 15 yrs since they last dropped.

Back
Top Bottom