OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

This is the best news I have ever heard.. Hopefully these won't be limited! The home LWP's too..!

Hopefully OG 4's & Air Ups (including Pippen cw) & OG 1's are on the way.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

the OGs had Tensile Air in the forefoot which was zoom air before they renamed it...it says right in that eastbay..... but we know damn well Nike aint gonna put zoom in these itll be a typical cheap job.... surprised they not putting the Penny logo on the heel tab to generate more interest and hype

da LWPs had zoom air, so i expect these to be equipped da same.
Thats true, they did put it in the LWP which was surprising so it should be in these..... wondering why they switched the laces to black...
Are they gonna finally release the wht blue black LWP?

had these in the 6th grade

got'em from academy for about 30

back when kids would laugh at you if you didn't get your shoes from foot locker

I definitely need these
pimp.gif

Air Ups ar much needed. And you guys might as well call it a wrap for a Penny IV retro, Nike won't try that again for another long while because the last retro didn't sell.

Originally Posted by jm9312

And you guys might as well call it a wrap for a Penny IV retro, Nike won't try that again for another long while because the last retro didn't sell.

They didn't sell well because Nike gave us crap renditions of them. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

If I were Gentry this would be my plan for the next couple years with the Penny Line:

Summer 2012

-Zoom Flight 96 Olympic colorway 

Spring 2014

-Air Lambaste  
Didn't Zoom Flights sit at outlets just a few years ago?
Anyone got pics of Penny in the Lambaste?

Originally Posted by joekamel

If I were Gentry this would be my plan for the next couple years with the Penny Line:

Summer 2012

Spring 2014

-Air Lambaste  
I'm suggesting just a limited release of the Olympic colorway, nothing else, think those would sell pretty good 
Pic on Penny in the Lambastes:

These Bring Back O So Many Eastbay Memories..... Looks As Tho They Were Done Right Too..... Kudos To Nike On This Release!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by jm9312

And you guys might as well call it a wrap for a Penny IV retro, Nike won't try that again for another long while because the last retro didn't sell.

They didn't sell well because Nike gave us crap renditions of them. 

THIS. I actually been looking on ebay for orlando 4's and phoenix 4's. The black/royal suede joints were
smokin.gif
too

Originally Posted by joekamel

Summer 2012

Spring 2014

-Air Lambaste  
I'm suggesting just a limited release of the Olympic colorway, nothing else, think those would sell pretty good 
Pic on Penny in the Lambastes:

Thanks for the pics. Didn't remember those. I agree with the people that can't wait until 2012.

Oh, Air Flight One... I ain't forget you.

Does anyone know if it's just this one colorway slated so far? Would love to finally own the black/grey joints.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Oh, Air Flight One... I ain't forget you.

Does anyone know if it's just this one colorway slated so far? Would love to finally own the black/grey joints.

hopefully they do. Those were the only colorway I liked

Back
Top Bottom