OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by airtunes

just got my 13 of the mints in the mail today from the restock... so glad i was looking at twitter that morning... now to put these on ice for summer !

I hope you aren't talking about the eastbay restock, they shouldn't even be getting those in until the 7th supposedly

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

just got my 13 of the mints in the mail today from the restock... so glad i was looking at twitter that morning... now to put these on ice for summer !

I hope you aren't talking about the eastbay restock, they shouldn't even be getting those in until the 7th supposedly

CANT BE BECUASE MY ORDER IS STILL OPEN

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

CANT BE BECUASE MY ORDER IS STILL OPEN

So is mine just checked, so either he's trolling or...... he's trolling 
laugh.gif

Reseller anxiety is building LOL

On to the next one, whos getting the Diamond reds?
Or the Gloves or the Jordan Olys or the Playoff 12z
Or the black red 4z.......

To everyone that missed out , don't worry
There ALWAYS something coming, so don't feel bad.

I'm might get those 4z coming out this month or the foamposites

Just got my Orlando's in from a canadian store. Damn, these are tough! Still mad about that eastbay-give-no-damns-about-anyone-quickstrike back order, could have gotten my mints from them but oh well, got to move some old shoes anyway.

But like you were all saying before, these are very light. I was expecting these to be heavier because of the bulky look to them. When I tried them on, they were very comfortable. I love these shoes, man! I wish I could find another pair for the same price. These are going to be my summer beaters. I love them

Now to find a pair of Mints in the $200-$250 vacinity

hey guys whats your take on the Orlandos by the material??

i have a pair and idk i feel like these will crease alot, i know they are shoes and will crease but these look like weird. like the material on these are hard to explain and feel kinda cheap imo...

dont get me wrong I LOVE this shoe but feels weird material

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i have a pair and idk i feel like these will crease alot, i know they are shoes and will crease but these look like weird. like the material on these are hard to explain and feel kinda cheap imo...

Its alright, but the paint job on the side of the shoe located on the lower end near that spongie black material (around the black part) it looks terrible, i wore mine today, i thought i would catch a crease near the toe box. instead a crease appeared on midsole (where the white part starts, till it hits the black area)

Yea, the material on the top feels extra flimsy, when I was trying them on and tying them up and walking around in them, i got a couple creases around the lace holes. But, I still love them

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Ain't no 4s coming out this month. What u talking about?

Originally Posted by three6mafia

He's probably talking about the "Mars" 4's, they're releasing sometime later this year

Originally Posted by LA KB24

yeahh.. i wore em for a day.. creases up by the bottom of the laces.. smh.. i played in em afterwards and the creases didn't seem to get any worse but still.. i'm scared the 3m is gonna crease like crazy for no random reason now.. they needa starch em or something to stiffen em up hahah

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Typo, oops ...lol You df's get all touchy 14z coming out this month....Too much heat coming out this year!!!So over this NRG bs...resellers sit on them and they'll end upLike the LWPz or the SC trainer II "QS" LMAONow the news ofmasssive creasing !!! OMG!!!!! Hahaha.

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

^^^ let's hope so, Eastbay rep can you shine any light as to if your shipment has come in yet?
We have not received our shipment in yet.  If the shipment comes in while I am here, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Got my Orlando last week from NDC haven't worn them yet, but just by looking at them they are crease monsters .

For those of you that have these. Do they have the large volume heel air unit and the forefoot zoom (previously known as tensile) ?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

^^^ let's hope so, Eastbay rep can you shine any light as to if your shipment has come in yet?
We have not received our shipment in yet.  If the shipment comes in while I am here, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

aw man.. i was hoping they's somehow ship today... LOL

Back
Top Bottom