OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by rillo561

Got my Orlando last week from NDC haven't worn them yet, but just by looking at them they are crease monsters .
not sure how the orlando will be.. but for sure the mints are are addicted to crease

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

^^^ let's hope so, Eastbay rep can you shine any light as to if your shipment has come in yet?
We just received part of our shipment, so some orders for both shoes will start processing tonight/tomorrow.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

^^^ let's hope so, Eastbay rep can you shine any light as to if your shipment has come in yet?
We just received part of our shipment, so some orders for both shoes will start processing tonight/tomorrow.

EastbayRep - Ray

WOO! So I assume it will be in the order that the orders will placed? So earlier orders will be fulfilled first??

EastbayRep - Ray

Mine has to be in that batch.  I need to convert the size 9.5 I got into a 9 ASAP.

EastbayRep - Ray
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

For those of you that have these. Do they have the large volume heel air unit and the forefoot zoom (previously known as tensile) ?

They don't feel as soft as the OG on the forefoot and heel. Air GO LWP feels better all around IMO

Back
Top Bottom