OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

#%#% man
30t6p3b.gif

everyone should of known this would have happen and should of kept close eyes on this thread. If they said the expected eta was 3/7 then they should of gotten orders today. For those that didnt have money on there cards when charged the shoes go back in the system. They could have even gotten extras in.

i guess foot locker is double boxing.... called and she said they were...

If you guys ordered from eastbay i would recommend the gift option.. if not, expect a beat up box

For those that missed out I would keep an eye on Sneakersandstuff tomorrow. That would be tight if ndc restocked too.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

i guess foot locker is double boxing.... called and she said they were...

If you guys ordered from eastbay i would recommend the gift option.. if not, expect a beat up box

The funny thing is the operators are all the same I called Footlocker for the backorder and she was taking my info and when I gave her the free shipping code she was like "Opps I put the order in through Eastbay"  so I don't see why the packing/shipping would  be any different 

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Shoe GODs please shine down on me for this one ah la DMP11/6, Melo 2z, 1st Altitudes, and Ban 1z...

Shoe GODz THANK YOU!!!!
add the ORLANDOS and GITDz to the list!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just a heads up, Eastbay still had Orlandos in stock. 20502110. Good luck to all. I just asked too, there's still a size 9 available. Now just need the Mints.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom