OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

my freaking order from eastbay is still open but my boy order the same sz at the same time and he got his shipping confirmation.

Just had mine delivered from eastbay today.  Wish it was 1/2 size smaller, but they will work.

Originally Posted by buschfan04

my freaking order from eastbay is still open but my boy order the same sz at the same time and he got his shipping confirmation.

all should be well when monday/early tuesday comes give it time

laugh.gif
at ECs 280 shipped asking price. They can seriously eat poop.

Edit: Never thought that word would show up. Good call TPD.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

laugh.gif

ridiculous! i was up almost all night/morning thinking it would be a decent deal ... i guess its not meant to be

Got the orlandos but really just want the mints...thought i found a site that was going to release them today but they sold out instore before hand 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by temepr

laugh.gif

ridiculous! i was up almost all night/morning thinking it would be a decent deal ... i guess its not meant to be

What's even more ridiculous is that they've almost sold out
sick.gif

Originally Posted by temepr

laugh.gif

What's even more ridiculous is that they've almost sold out
sick.gif
I know, Whaaa? But they probably only had a FSR

^ I don't believe they did. I called earlier and the employee said no. Various sizes are up but it is just a glitch

Ordered mines last night off of eastbay. No real problem actually besides doing it over the phone. Sz 13 was in last night at least.

Niketown London has them on sale and don't think they are selling too well (price probably a huge factor)
Bought mine in the morning, only to return them later in the day after deciding I don't really need them
embarassed.gif

16gwuq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom