OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by spenna316

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Galaxy flight ones will not be restocked ever again so I don't get why anyone is saying that.

I would beg to differ.  They already have on eastbay, TWICE. I wouldn't be so quick to say never.
Nah bro, I'm like 100 percent sure they wont return

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Has anyone heard about any other colorways releasing? Or was this just a one time thing for ASG weekend?

Blacks rumored for a summer release

Holiday 2012
TZiFY.jpg

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

This waiting game from Eastbay is getting to me

me and you both...ebay says 1 more shippment so look for pairs to pop up from cards that are declined...maybe tomorrow or tuesday i think

Seriously this is the only show i wanted all year. Secret restocks n backorders. Checked this post every day multiple times a day. Im at work and miss it in period of two hours

If some of you guys are looking for the Orlando Flight 1's try going into a local Shiekh and have them do a style number search, they were able to find a few pairs but none in my size, all I remember is that they were able to get a size 9.5.

^^^^^^no offense, but i don't order from out of state stores that I'm unfamiliar with.(Shiekh) unless its Nike or a familiar major seller, cause ill be dammed if i place my order and I receive a pile of dog pop in return or months later i have a charge here, charge there, charge everywhere. Kind of reminds me of a movie i once saw many many years ago featuring Tommie cruise, RISKY BUSINESS.  

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^^^^no offense, but i don't order from out of state stores that I'm unfamiliar with.(Shiekh) unless its Nike or a familiar major seller, cause ill be dammed if i place my order and I receive a pile of dog pop in return or months later i have a charge here, charge there, charge everywhere. Kind of reminds me of a movie i once saw many many years ago featuring Tommie cruise, RISKY BUSINESS.  

They're pretty common around California, just letting people know that if they have one locally they can order them from the store. Good thing also is even after you order them from the store you can check them out before you purchase them. But if you don't have one around where you live then I understand why you wouldn't want to order from them.

these must be comfortable as hell, considering all the hype surrounding the shoe. ive always been a foam fan. but these not so much... whats the deal with em... just comfortable?

D@#$!! Mints sold out quick like.. Orlandos still available tho.. comes out to about 166 shipped.

@pkballer and Mel610 no prob always tryin to help fellow NTers out.. Mel610 glad you could get yours and pkballer sorry I couldnt help you cop

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

I swear 11.5 becoming harder to come by each release. Keep havin to go for 12s

I heard that!! Had to get a 12 in both the orlandos and mints

Same here man. It was like FSR when I checked this morning but 11.5 was missin, I was like "whup going for the 12 again I guess". Refusing to pay resell paid off

Originally Posted by proballer

I swear 11.5 becoming harder to come by each release. Keep havin to go for 12s

I heard that!! Had to get a 12 in both the orlandos and mints

Same here man. It was like FSR when I checked this morning but 11.5 was missin, I was like "whup going for the 12 again I guess". Refusing to pay resell paid off
Who had a fsr? I was checking eastbay every hour 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom