OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

thanks for the info UPandComing! i got that cereal too and my daughter took it hahahahaha

laugh.gif
 I don't know why but that seems to be Eastbay's new thing when shipping in boxes. Guess they are trying to promote a healthy good breakfast 

Slept on the Orlando's. Aint trying to pay more than retail tho.If i get lucky i get lucky...

There are two more colors coming out for these. Just saw them in person, will be copping when they come out for sure.

I just got my first pair of mints!! And I love them!! They are 1000000x better than the orlandos! I sold my orlandos locally for 200 because I just wasnt feeling them but definitely glad I doubled up on the mints!! So so clean!

Originally Posted by All Ready

yall should start checking your local stores

just saw the orlandos today in the mall

You know what store you saw them in???
Also wore my mints for the first time today, and these things don't glow the shine 
laugh.gif

I have never saw these in stores and I live in DC. VA would not have gotten these they usually don't get good releases, but they would have been in PG Plaza or Wheaton Mall or Columbia, I don't even know if DTLR had recieved them. I am very suprised people were as hip to these as they were considering the galaxies were the most talked about shoe at the time and the IV's were also coming out, I really thought these were going to be mass produced and people keep saying these were a QS is that true? and QS does not mean 3000 world wide i wish people would stop generating hype.

Originally Posted by Eshao83

There are two more colors coming out for these. Just saw them in person, will be copping when they come out for sure.

If they're none of these colors, they can have em:
holiday-1995-nike-air-flight-one-penny1.jpg

From now on, I'm ordering with a gift box. This is ridiculous.

But on to the shoes! For some reason I expected them to have a little bit more weight to em, but idk.

Back
Top Bottom