OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

^^^ i know the video is titled air penny 3 but it's actually a commercial for the air flight 1s

Cold
pimp.gif

Hopefully the new heads don't know whose sneaker this is cuz the logo isn't there... I doubt these will sit tho being a QS

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Quickstrike and Nike is using the ASG in Orlando as a release, so Feb. 24-26 That's how I see it. The pre-order on air-knight is all sold out on both colorways. I don't know if resellers bought the entire stock or they are that popular. It might make things difficult for us with QS tag on top of it.
So an Orlando only release?

Nikestore has no info of how and when these will release as of this morning. Too much stuff releasing, they may be on the back burner.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nikestore has no info of how and when these will release as of this morning. Too much stuff releasing, they may be on the back burner.

if u were askin the twitter page I know @nikestore like to plea the 5th when it comes 2 QS releases as its supposed 2 be since they have no release date. and it seems that anything nike feels wont appeal 2 the masses(immediately at least) they are making limited or qs to build hype

From KITC,

The official release date for the "All Star", aka "Galaxy", and "Orlando" Nike Air Flight One is set for 2/23. Both sneakers will be available at select Nike (QS) accounts.

One day before the ASG pack, thank gawd.

Maaaaan!! Now this is added to the list!!

My mind is twisting for the next 3 weeks but I LOVE THIS SHOE!!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Hopefully the new heads don't know whose sneaker this is cuz the logo isn't there... I doubt these will sit tho being a QS

Hopefully they stick to their highlighter foams.

From SC

Among the several NASA Aeronautics-inspired shoes dropping this month as part of Nike Sportswear's NBA All-Star celebration is this Glow in the Dark edition of the Air Flight One.

Releasing in limited quantities, the Penny-endorsed classic will make it's return to retail in an interesting color scheme inspired by Florida's Kennedy Space Center. They feature a grey-based upper with 3M overlays, as well as the easily-recognizable spheres and outsole glowing in the dark. NASA-inspired Nike branding will take place on the tongue, while the sockliner features the signature "Galaxy" detailing.

The "Galaxy" Nike Air Flight One QS is scheduled to release February 23rd on NikeStore, and select Nike Sportswear retailers nationwide.

Back
Top Bottom