OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Where the *#%$ is that Randy dude that said there was gonna be a 12PM release?!
30t6p3b.gif

No where to be found when you need answers.....
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I honestly think these will re-release at a later date this year like originally planned for.

I think these limited runs are out because of the All-Star game.

I see these being like the Griffeys and Atlantic Penny 2's.

missed out on Galaxys...picked up Orlandos....near FSR of Orlandos around my way in 2 different stores....Orlandos also has the "NRG" on the box label....not a GR?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

missed out on Galaxys...picked up Orlandos....near FSR of Orlandos around my way in 2 different stores....Orlandos also has the "NRG" on the box label....not a GR?

Do you live in Orlando?

So did all champs get these? Anywhere in the DMV get them? I ordered a few pairs on accident last night a few homies from around my way want to get them though and im in new orleans for the moment if they wore my size i'd sell my extra pairs for retail. I'm going to try to call nike and cancel one of my orders though...

and this EastBay rep dude is a cold sucka he needs to answer our questions he just dipped once he gave out the product numbers, even though you didn't need them when you called, the chick knew exactly what I was taking about when I called and said Nike Flight One and she did say they had a very small amount of them.

Nike keeps snaking us man. These were supposed to be discounted on swoosh and they weren't. I checked the release calender before the release and it said $72.00. I go and check it after the release and it is no longer there.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Do you live in Orlando?
nope, NY
ill be around these stores all day since im at work

Just got home...I was out there with my brother and friend

2 for me, 2 for my bro, 1 for a friend

They only had 1 pair per size per color at Altamonte Mall Champs

We bought everything from 10.5-12 for us and to help out a few people on here (some aren't shown)

Originally Posted by 45DE

So did all champs get these? Anywhere in the DMV get them? I ordered a few pairs on accident last night a few homies from around my way want to get them though and im in new orleans for the moment if they wore my size i'd sell my extra pairs for retail. I'm going to try to call nike and cancel one of my orders though...

Man Im tryna get them in the area too. What extra sizes you got? Are they the Orlando's or the GITD's cuz i really want them GITD's..

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Just got home...I was out there with my brother and friend

2 for me, 2 for my bro, 1 for a friend

They only had 1 pair per size per color at Altamonte Mall Champs

We bought everything from 10.5-12 for us and to help out a few people on here (some aren't shown)

Any 14's? lol

13 was the largest

8-13 is ll they got...

1 pair of each in each colorway, except for 2 pairs of 9-9.5 in each

Manager bought both 13's before they let us in...

We were the only 3 there.

Originally Posted by coolpao1

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Yo, I don't post a lot, but my son is at Foot Locker Times Square right now. 2nd in line and they open at 9:30. He said that there's only 2 of them so far. So hopefully you guys can go there now and try your luck.

2 of what...

2 people in line.  Sorry for the confusion.  Anyway, 6 people right now.  Good luck.

well, thanks for the tip.
headed to 44th, and indeed there were about 8 people in line at about 9a. turns out they were sold out of all the flight ones, so i decided to stop by champs on 42nd, and they had the orlando colorway just sitting there. bought my pair, went back to let the dudes on the line know (in case they were looking for them), but they were all waiting for the galaxy foams (one dude looking for glow-in-the-dark flight ones). i did not ask about sizes. sorry.

hope this helps someone get their pair.

Can't believe how fast these sold out.  I struck out on the Orlandos. It's just crazy, I would love to know how many pairs NDC sold in less than 2 mins.

Back
Top Bottom