OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Just talked to the store associate from footaction he said the orlando colorway is gonna be in every major retailer. not sure about the other colorway but dam. i was stressing so these are true to size and 34 street got another restock of the iv only 48 pair

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Just talked to the store associate from footaction he said the orlando colorway is gonna be in every major retailer. not sure about the other colorway but dam. i was stressing so these are true to size and 34 street got another restock of the iv only 48 pair

I dunno about that. Only store by me that got em was hoh. I'm talking.. 5 malls. Each with at least 3, hell few of em have 7 "major retailers". Only HOH got em... Dude was pullin ur leg. I want to cop a few more pairs, so I'm prayin dude was right. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Thanks for sharing the info, finally found the shoes but all sold out. Missed out again.

Went by ntsf before work today, at 7am there are already about 20-30 heads camped out and I saw more coming. smdh

yup, walked by at 730 and about 40 lined up. i was shocked.  
cant believe the hype for these.
just hoping they release the black/whites.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

^ I hope he's right. I need those Orlandos

same here

I just want the right size. I'm also hearing from other people online that employees are playing mad head games for this shoe around there local area. They'll call and the store assoc. Would say soldoutttt

Im about to drive 40 minutes away... Hopefully there's no line since i keep calling them and the phone just rings and rings...

I feel like it's HoH policy to disconnect the phones on release dates....Ive called about 5 HoH's from NY to NC...all busy....lol

Originally Posted by stsfyu

Thanks for sharing the info, finally found the shoes but all sold out. Missed out again.

Went by ntsf before work today, at 7am there are already about 20-30 heads camped out and I saw more coming. smdh

wow!! 
tired.gif
. Seems like everything is hyped 
frown.gif
, I'm not about that camping life anymore. Walk-in/on-line or no go for me.....I'm going to check my local area in a minute. I will give updates if anybody need them

contemplating whether or not to pay 174 for these or try my luck tonight with the kd4's

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

does that mean they are doing a restock at a later date?  NDC said they are gone and done, Eastbay same thing and all the stores around me are pretty much out.

Originally Posted by bigz704

contemplating whether or not to pay 174 for these or try my luck tonight with the kd4's

174 is actually a really good price IMO...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

Left empty handed from shoe gallery (Miami) and took a lonely trip back home on the metro rail :'(

Sorrry to hear that. In all honesty I thought they were coming out tomorrow. I just called footaction and they toldme they relase in the morning. Now I have to wait....

Originally Posted by 9keys

Any body get email from eastbay

Just confirmation email that I received last night. But my status on the site says in process ready to ship!

Originally Posted by bigz704

do these fit like the penny 1 or 2's cuz i wear a 9 in the 1's and a 10 in the 2's

Trying to findout as well some people are posting pics of the shoe. In all honesty I know how they look already. Infact everyone knows how they look but size wise. Most if not all fit small. Penny ones, not the foams run true to size when I put them on in the store. But all that is subj to change after u wear them for an hour

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by stsfyu

wow!! 
tired.gif
. Seems like everything is hyped 
frown.gif
, I'm not about that camping life anymore. Walk-in/on-line or no go for me.....I'm going to check my local area in a minute. I will give updates if anybody need them

same. was thinking about checking NTSF, good thing i saw this before.
might stop by tanforan and serramonte, see if i can double on the oralando's.

BAY Area folks, keep us posted on any new info.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom