OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

eastbay has 1 more shippment coming in...meaning more pairs will pop up from credit cards that didnt go through...just keep your eye out next week or you will miss them again.

Originally Posted by dimez81

eastbay has 1 more shippment coming in...meaning more pairs will pop up from credit cards that didnt go through...just keep your eye out next week or you will miss them again.

they have one more shipment coming in but the pairs in that shipment are already accounted for, so the only way extra pairs show up are the ones where payment wasn't made due to declined cards etc

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

If you have concords keep, prices on mints will drop give it some time
Ok thanks prince. What does everyone else think? (PS I have 5 pairs of concords in my size)

If you want to then do it... you could just sell one of your 11's and use the $$$ to pay for the Mint's and still have some extra $$ but idk
yea I would sell one pair and use that money or trade and get cash on top of that but you have 5 pair so the sting of losing one wouldn't be that bad 
laugh.gif

they have one more shipment coming in but the pairs in that shipment are already accounted for, so the only way extra pairs show up are the ones where payment wasn't made due to declined cards etc

thats what I meant.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by proballer

Ok thanks prince. What does everyone else think? (PS I have 5 pairs of concords in my size)

If you want to then do it... you could just sell one of your 11's and use the $$$ to pay for the Mint's and still have some extra $$ but idk
yea I would sell one pair and use that money or trade and get cash on top of that but you have 5 pair so the sting of losing one wouldn't be that bad 
laugh.gif
Thanks for lookin out NT!!

I took a look at prices of Mints on ebay and they are dropping steadily.

they look so much better in person. I should have grabbed a pair for retail while I had a chance to.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I took a look at prices of Mints on ebay and they are dropping steadily.

they look so much better in person. I should have grabbed a pair for retail while I had a chance to.
and this isnt even accounting for 90% of the eastbay/footlocker pairs that will hit ebay once ppl get them

^^^ Very true. Thanks for the advice to wait fam. I will see what prices look like once foolocker/eastbay pairs flood the market

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
at $315 shipped. man %*$% fool trying to charge prices above ebay
laugh.gif

Thats where I got the process from. Almost every pair went above under $300

Let's do the math here. $300 - 9%(ebay fee)=$273. - paypal's 4%= $262. Yeah, I'll buy them on eBay. PM me the listing link when you auction them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's do the math here. $300 - 9%(ebay fee)=$273. - paypal's 4%= $262. Yeah, I'll buy them on eBay. PM me the listing link when you auction them.
30t6p3b.gif
cool.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's do the math here. $300 - 9%(ebay fee)=$273. - paypal's 4%= $262. Yeah, I'll buy them on eBay. PM me the listi811g link when you auction them.
30t6p3b.gif

Dimez81...quit posting, your making yourself sound real dumb on here. You should have stopped at the reselling comment.

The cheapest pair in a size 8/8.5 ended for $266.50 + $20 shipping. (leaving him with $232 after fees) They're dropping in value alright! The major thing I hate about NJ/New Yorkers is that they're so $$!$%+# greedy and stupid. I emailed the guy offering him $240 meet-up and he said no,cause he's looking for more.
These sellers should be restricted from selling because they obviously don't know business. They're too dumb and think that they're going to end up with $266-$315 and don't take ebay/paypal fees into account.
30t6p3b.gif

That's like me offering Dimez81 $250 shipped via postal money order so I can save on ebay and paypal fees and then him saying... No sorry, I'm looking for $300+. I'l just throw them on eBay.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spenna316

Let's do the math here. $300 - 9%(ebay fee)=$273. - paypal's 4%= $262. Yeah, I'll buy them on eBay. PM me the listi811g link when you auction them.
30t6p3b.gif

Dimez81...quit posting, your making yourself sound real dumb on here. You should have stopped at the reselling comment.

Its the truth though...I went and looked and every pair in a size 8 except 1 ended 300+...go check...
I'll prob just throw on ebay and let it go that route.......

Fully Calibrated i couldn't agree with you more, it's just like when people list shoes according to flight club prices, they miss the fact that the seller ends up getting 80%/70% of the selling price.

At first i thought dimez was going to let them go for a "reasonable" price but there's no such thing when your reseller. Karmas a !$#$%.

Can't wait to find of mints for a "reasonable" price but until then i'll wait patiently for my Orlandos.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Fully Calibrated i couldn't agree with you more, it's just like when people list shoes according to flight club prices, they miss the fact that the seller ends up getting 80%/70% of the selling price.

At first i thought dimez was going to let them go for a "reasonable" price but there's no such thing when your reseller. Karmas a !$#$%.

Can't wait to find of mints for a "reasonable" price but until then i'll wait patiently for my Orlandos.

I saw some og shoes  that I am watching on ebay thats already over $300+....might as well get as much as i can for them.....this is an  expensive hobby.
Plus  I have to make up for the higher prices I paid for on kicks krew...in the end Im prob not making any money....

You're disgusting. Get out of here with this BS... to, well, the BS forum. People like you MAKE this an expensive hobby, and you want to brag about it.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

You're disgusting. Get out of here with this BS... to, well, the BS forum. People like you MAKE this an expensive hobby, and you want to brag about it.

I'm just replying back to what people said and the reasons....Which are MY reasons.  If you like it or don't then cool at the same time I'm not here trying to sell or force you to but my shoes.  Its in my signature(well not anymore)....if you don't like it leave it  alone and let me be....
how about we just get back to the shoes.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

just copped for retail plus shipping
pimp.gif
it pays to look out for dudes.

Did another spot restock or was someone just returning a favor by not charging extra on their pair?

lmao your too funny. I still believe theyres another restock in route, just dont blink black Jesus or else youll miss it. By the way if your a Black Jesus, how come you have a white Jesus on your avatar.

@BlackJesus69

Resellers are already dropping prices in preparation for it. Thanks for coming in here to better your chances of a higher resale value (or encourage folks holding out to pull the trigger now) by trying to generate doubt. Proof is proof, which can be seen in ebay prices.Men, women lie, numbers don't.

Originally Posted by Remedial

@BlackJesus69

Resellers are already dropping prices in preparation for it. Thanks for coming in here to better your chances of a higher resale value (or encourage folks holding out to pull the trigger now) by trying to generate doubt. Proof is proof, which can be seen in ebay prices.Men, women lie, numbers don't.
Son, I wish not to cast doubt but bring reality to focus. My faith is weary regarding a restock when stores only received a FSR but I see yours is strong.  Amazed at your ability to use the completed filter on ebay, for I thought I could only see such things.  Numbers may not lie but when the water is dry the cost of a drink is always high. 

http://senorgif.memebase.com?utm_source=embed&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=sharewidget

Back
Top Bottom