OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Does the sizing on these run like the Galaxies from earlier this year?

If so, I may need to size .5 down, pretty roomy for me in the toe box area as I have a narrow foot.

Also, I spoke to my friend who works at Foot Action earlier today and they already have them in and are releasing on the 3rd I believe.

Seems like a GR to me.

Mine will be had for $84.00 flat come next week :smokin

Mine will be at the house tomorrow. I'm hoping I got the right size. I wear 8.5 in Nike running shoes, so that's what I ordered in these. If they are a bit too big, I can always wear thicker socks.

These photos are making me even more excited to get these.

Sneakerhead.com - FSR, $10 below retail, free shipping.

I think they're a California-based company.

They feel pretty tts to me. I have a wide foot and get sz ten in all nikes. I might double up if I can get a discount. These are too nice not to double on.

what kind if air cushioning are in these? The phylon makes them sooo light!

Nike introduced the Zoom Air somehwere around 1995... I know the Zoom Flight 95 was one of the first Nike shoes with ZOOM, and the Flight One dropped that same year, which makes me think this shoe features Zoom Air... Correct me if i'm wrong. I know ya'll will

Copped today. while walking by a local mom n pop saw them on display went in to try them on, was going to walk out when they offered them to me for 105 I said the hell with it. They don't feel very comfy to me almost like boots could be because they are not broken in yet and are still stiff. They feel a little big but I only tried them on with light socks. I have to cop a pack of dri fits this weekend.
They are super light though.

Finishline and other retailers will have a lot of these so those that want them should hopefully be able to do their work and get them without problems. 

I can't wait to go out and get these. These have been one of my grails for almost a decade. And I want to hit up a store and get these in person :smokin

Back
Top Bottom