OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

whooo hooo these take me back to 8th grade! need them in a size 7 or 7.5...is there an official launch date or just a "QS"?

Only I pair so far I'm not feeling

Tha wht/grey pair rocked by Kriss Kross

Penny wore those for the promo shots for Dream Team 96 b4 they had the zoom 96s ready for him

Peace

Scottie

Last edited:
I love these shoes.

My right black pair insole is too big for the shoe :stoneface: it doesn't fit right but whatever.

Actually, now that I looked at both pairs. Both the insoles are too big for the shoes :x damn it, Nike

Last edited:
Jimmy jazz didn't waste any time getting me mine. I ordered em around 8am(est) wed morning. Got em dropped off yesterday.

Just got my pair at a mom and pop shop last 13 I'm so glad need the white and blue pair somebody please pm me if there selling any

WORD IS THAT M.J SNAGGED THESE OUT OF PENYS PERSONAL COLLECTION

Pretty sure story goes,

Jersey/Shoes stolen from his locker.

Nike went and grabbed him flight ones, possibly from Penny ( I'm not sure on Penny's size)

Jordan wore jersey #12 in Orlando that night, no name on the back...

Pretty sure story goes,
Nike went and grabbed him flight ones, possibly from Penny ( I'm not sure on Penny's size)

Jordan was getting fined by the league for wearing the concords (uniform violation) so Jordan asked penny for a pair of flight ones from his personal collection.

Pretty sure story goes,

heh...u mixed two different stories. The jersey stolen thing and wearing number 12 was in 1990 and as far as the flight ones it was for the concords violating the uniform policy. space jams were debuted the following game.

Last edited by a moderator:
heh...u mixed two different stories. The jersey stolen thing and wearing number 12 was in 1990 and as far as the flight ones it was for the concords violating the uniform policy. space jams were debuted the following game.

I stand corrected.

How are these to hoop in anyone know? I prefer an opinion from someone who plays basketball everyday lol.

I can't vouch for the 2012 version b/c I haven't hooped in this shoe yet. But man, back in 1995 this was the best shoe I ever played in, next to the OG Air Huarache Basketball shoe. Traction was a little weak on the Flight One back then, but who knows, that could all be fixed this many years later. I'm interested to hear what people say about the on-court performance of this updated version, as well.

Back
Top Bottom