Official Nike Huarache 2K5 Post -- Info, Release Dates + Pix

CAN ANYBODY GET ME THE LAKERS 2k5's FOR CHEAP? LIKE UNDER 90$ , I HAVE 100$ AND I WANT THESE SHOES BADLY
This was a BlackChiney06 exclusive

When do the the all black ones with the white swoosh sign drop???
"Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss you're still among the stars" Beanie Sigel

Man I wish the Laker colorway had the 8 on the strap instead of the nike swoosh.When is the black and purple LA limted area colorway being released also when do the black and gold colorway come out?

Well I know the L.A. exclusive is releasing in August. But only in L.A. 8)
glasses.gif

k mos def not going through this whole thread. can someone tell me when the all black 2k5s are gonna release?

whats the deal with the black/blue 2k5s?

im not seeing much about them and they come out on thursday. Is it a mistake by eastbay cuz no one else has put them out yet or is it an eastbay exclusive?

someone drop some info because im pretty sure most stores didnt get this color.

anyone ordered their laker 2k5's from eastbay??

I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago or so...when I tried to access their order status site(my order status)....it says error or it says it could be accessed at this time...

anyone got this?

I'm scared it screwed up my order
<---- the ultimate jaw/neck-breaker of this decade: KOBE BRYANT!(just look at the youngans' face)

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

anyone need or WANT Gmail??
send me your request to [email protected]

^^^ anyone??
<---- FAVORITE PLAYERS(beside MJ)

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not deserve

Everyone post lots of pics when they get their Laker themed Huaraches tomorrow. I want to see if their is a swoosh or a new logo.

they're swooshes
<---- FAVORITE PLAYERS(beside MJ)

Picked these up for a friend. Sorry for the dark pics. It's overcast today.

5lcq4n

5lcqd2

5lcrnm

The carbon fiber has purple woven in. Kinda nice.

Restoring order to the Shoe Game​
Expect the Unexpected​

black/purple 2k5 ad on nikebasketball.com

just thought id pass the word on over to this post.

has anyone ordered 2k5s on nikeid.com??? does anyone kno how long they usually take to get to ur house???? thanks ......

thanks SenorRoboto2k5...but like did u ever have to confirm anything using ur email??? lol cuz i cant access mine..

So according to the nikebasketball.com the purple and black Kobe 2k5 are limited to 3000 pairs and 500 are being released today on nikebasketball.com @ 8PM EST and 5PM PST.

I got to get me a pair of those purple and black to go with my all-stars--then I have to make myself an ID version.

^ I tried them on at the store and they fit true to size for me. Anyway, is Kobes new logo gonna be anywhere on the Blk/purple 2k5s.

^his name is on the tongue and someone on here spoke to a nike rep who said the logo would be on the heel even though the pictures didn't show it.

^ Nah its just gonna have his name on the tongue. Nothin really different about these, just the limited tag attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom