Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

NTNY has a bunch of college pairs on the 3rd floor they have about 7-8 on the wall and the Green Hornets release tomorrow aswell

2iablp0.jpg

Very comfy. A little snug, but I'm sure it passes with time

Originally Posted by the coolness

2iablp0.jpg

Those look great. Not to hijack the thread but where'd you get that hat. It's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by the coolness

2iablp0.jpg

Those look great. Not to hijack the thread but where'd you get that hat. It's
pimp.gif
Very nice hat. Too bad white gets dirty too fast. Did that come in other colors like royal/orange?

had to finally give in and order the TCU's for 99.98 off eastbay. cant wait to get back home in May and see em.

^I feel they fit true to size. Mine were a little snug at first, but loosened up quickly.

i would like to know about the obsidian/white ones as well, not sure if i should use my gift card on nike.com for them

this seems to be a good bball shoe, now amare is using them. aside from him courtney lee was seen using them too. some other houston players i think use them. anyone used them for indoor bball? do they have good traction? thanks!

Ordered my Green Lanterns from NDC last night and used the free 2 day shipping code, came home from the gym today and they were on my door step. Great looking shoe.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Ordered my Green Lanterns from NDC last night and used the free 2 day shipping code, came home from the gym today and they were on my door step. Great looking shoe.
care to share the code? thanks

Damn the metallic silver and black ones are rediculous. instant classic to me. im offically hyping them from this day forward. im getting them. they go so hard to me, that im already hypebeasting the retro of this hurache!
smile.gif

Thanks for posting that info.  I was wondering why the next 3 schools "disappeared" from NDC website a few days back.  Odd.  I may be wrong, but I am guessing a lot of you out there are into the Green Lantern's not only because of the great color combo, but also because they are very similar to Oregon's colors? 

Back
Top Bottom