Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

It looks like all remaining school editions are up on Eastbay for preorder.
You beat me to it. 
embarassed.gif
  You can visit the link below to see what we currently have available on our website:

http://bit.ly/dbZ4Pz

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Thanks for posting that info.  I was wondering why the next 3 schools "disappeared" from NDC website a few days back.  Odd.  I may be wrong, but I am guessing a lot of you out there are into the Green Lantern's not only because of the great color combo, but also because they are very similar to Oregon's colors

thats what drew me to them from the get go
pimp.gif

amare giving some love to the huaraches! i guess they are PEs...hope they get released!
smile.gif

waiting patiently on Green Lanterns from Eastbay.

In the meantime, checked out some of the Fitz Pack at my local spots.  Quickly,

Aways- GARBAGE!  quality is weak, and midsole color is black- not grey- ruins the shoe IMO
Homes- actually better than aways, but quality is still inferior to the college pack versions i have seen
Vikings colorway- one of the better ones- as the textured material is nice and better quality than the nubuck/leather on the other 2
Silvers/Chromes- probably the best quality wise of the 4 I saw.  I don't love them but they are decent. 

For my money, I will go with the OSU colorway, even though I can't stand Ohio State.  The colorway looks good and I can at least attempt to pass them off as Badgers colors.  I would probably take my changes with the Pitt rivalry pack version over the GR based on the GR quality I have seen.  I can see maybe getting the Oreg. St., and WVU as well given their unique look.

Anyone who has floridas, miamis, or Bamas, feel free to post pics and advise on quality of those.

thanks for the update, just ordered the OSUs from eastbay.

I'd like to see some more pics of the Alabamas also, almost ordered those too

I got the Boise ones from Eastbay a little while ago. Already worn them. Still on the hunt for the Hornet's and the Chrome's when they drop in price.

boisezoomhuarache001.jpg

boisezoomhuarache002.jpg

boisezoomhuarache003.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

lol are these wearable for basketball??!?

stat been balllin in these..i hope they release this pe..smh either green lantern or this..tell me whats good

I'm considering a GR pair for training/lifting. Anyone worn these for cross training? I'm skeptical with zoom only in the heel, but I've read a couple of good reviews on NDC.

just got my green hornets and they are sexayyyy! i really like the material on the upper but i'm not sure what it's called.

cbfpunch or anyone else with a pair- any way you could post a pic, I'd like to see a close up of the upper, thanks

Originally Posted by peterflight

I've got a little question about the black/grey/white version...hope someone can help me:
On Eastbay they have this colorway for backorder:

Nike-Zoom-Huarache-Trainer-Black-Grey-Red-1.jpg

But checking on ebay I've found this other version:

...do you know if eastbay pictures are correct or if the colorway to be relesed is the black/grey only???

Thanks in advance and big ciaooo!

Pietro
I just got a reply back and the pictures we have up on our website for the Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer - Men's in Black/Dark Grey/Matte Silver (14975007) are wrong.  We should be updating the pictures on our site soon. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by c4

cbfpunch or anyone else with a pair- any way you could post a pic, I'd like to see a close up of the upper, thanks
didn't find the time to take pics til now. enjoy!

Just a heads up if anyone is interested, they had all the releases at NT NY on the second floor including the heroes pack, but you have to call for sizes cause I didn't ask. They are supposed to be getting the rest of the upcoming releases in the coming week also

Originally Posted by jcliz

I'm considering a GR pair for training/lifting. Anyone worn these for cross training? I'm skeptical with zoom only in the heel, but I've read a couple of good reviews on NDC.

That's definitely a concern for the average consumer who may use one pair over the course of many months... Don't take an athlete wearing these in game day situations as something any normal person can do. Amare may never bottom out a pair of shoes in his life.

Spreading a little Boise love.  Great use of materials and colors IMO even though I am not a huge fan of the program.  My kids absolutely love the "smurf turf".

5f43608c4eadca59dcfdf82fb8c6a2e158dc853b.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom