Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by santhony21

IMG_1325.jpg

I might be late but are these gonna release?

Should have kept them like this with the gold. They look plain with just the blue and white.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Simple and clean.
dirty.

wait, so green lanterns are sold out on eastbay? ALREADY?
mad.gif
. will hit up my local footlocker/footaction tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

sc2090020playstationnik.jpg

hope they are easy to get! great looking shoe!!!

SICK SICK SICK!!!!

these are really nice, too bad they are gonna be hard to get

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by ptngina

Simple and clean.
dirty.

wait, so green lanterns are sold out on eastbay? ALREADY?
mad.gif
. will hit up my local footlocker/footaction tomorrow.
Yup, the Green Lanterns are sold out and we are not expecting anymore in. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Again, these are silly. Tried on the GLs at NikeSM (my new fav nike spot) the other day. One of the most comfy shoes I've ever tried on. Wanted to get a pair, but passed...

koopa- Footaction had a ton of them the other day. (Serramonte)
Got my pair, they really are better in person

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by santhony21

IMG_1325.jpg

I might be late but are these gonna release?

Should have kept them like this with the gold. They look plain with just the blue and white.
Agreed.  I had my eye on those but the pic on the nike site doesn't show any gold at all, although they are listed obsidian/metallic gold/white.  
Maybe they have the wrong pic?

Originally Posted by c4

koopa- Footaction had a ton of them the other day. (Serramonte)
Got my pair, they really are better in person
word, thanks for the lookout bro. mine does as well, but i didn't know that many people were looking for them....kinda flew under the radar. they are definitely on my list, anyone successful using that 30 off 100 coupon on them?

FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS GREEN LATERNS...NIKE SANTA MONICA HAS EM, AND THEY WILL DO PHONE ORDERS. 310-393-7384

Originally Posted by cmoweb

Again, these are silly. Tried on the GLs at NikeSM (my new fav nike spot) the other day. One of the most comfy shoes I've ever tried on. Wanted to get a pair, but passed...
I won't deny that claim. In fact, I would agree. But just as a word of caution, some of Nike's latest shoes have an ultra thick and soft insole. From my estimation, 90% of the comfort comes from that. The under carriage (the true meat of the product) is lacking big time. Maybe a three month lifespan is okay for some of you people, But I have Nike products dating back a decade that are as responsive as some of this new stuff. Dare I say, it's almost like adding a Dr. Scholl's insert to a pair of Hakeem Olajuwon spalding shoes. And I wouldn't even necessarily say it's false advertising but be warned, when that insole gives out, be prepared to do what you did when you had really cheap shoes, rely on the new insoles to bring the shoe back to life. I'm more than accepting of doing that insole process with $30 dollar shoes or $50 dollar shoes, but at $115, it's all but a huge joke.

. Just as I did with the tr1.2, I'll likely pick up on a heavy discount. I'm placing these in the "true MSRP" $70 range.

Truth Wally. This shoe is overhyped and not worth the pricetag which is why I returned my green lanterns. Catchy colorways , I even fell for it And then i tried thbutton thought no way these are worth the money I paid but you are right they should probably cost about 75 bucks

I don't give in to hype easily, and I am glad WallyHopp threw that in. That said, I am all over the TCU joints to play ball in (I think). Just not at $115.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I won't deny that claim. In fact, I would agree. But just as a word of caution, some of Nike's latest shoes have an ultra thick and soft insole. From my estimation, 90% of the comfort comes from that. The under carriage (the true meat of the product) is lacking big time. Maybe a three month lifespan is okay for some of you people, But I have Nike products dating back a decade that are as responsive as some of this new stuff. Dare I say, it's almost like adding a Dr. Scholl's insert to a pair of Hakeem Olajuwon spalding shoes. And I wouldn't even necessarily say it's false advertising but be warned, when that insole gives out, be prepared to do what you did when you had really cheap shoes, rely on the new insoles to bring the shoe back to life. I'm more than accepting of doing that insole process with $30 dollar shoes or $50 dollar shoes, but at $115, it's all but a huge joke.

. Just as I did with the tr1.2, I'll likely pick up on a heavy discount. I'm placing these in the "true MSRP" $70 range.

You don't think a 14mm Zoom Air bag in the heel has anything to do with it..?

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

To do with the $115 dollar price? I mean it's possible. But the common sense /comparative type comes out of me when I see other nike running models retailing at $100 with heel and forefoot zoom. Or other retros MSRPing at $85. Then again, Nike retros with totally obsolete from 20 years ago heel only air, shoes for $105. Nothing makes sense in Nike land. An old eastbay catalog I have from Dec. 2000 shows numerous $130+ cross trainers. Are people less performance driven now? If a store had 4 types of spaghetti sauce and noone bought the premium stuff, even though it was highly rated, you would tend to not make the good stuff anymore and cater to a lower demographic. There's nothing wrong with that. Comparing this model to others, I just'd don't see a $100 dollar shoe. But with Nike's ability to sell retros for prices of current shoes, and getting one over on us, it makes sense to see them trying that with Nike "performance".. NIKE SportsWear is the devil
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

To do with the $115 dollar price? I mean it's possible. But the common sense /comparative type comes out of me when I see other nike running models retailing at $100 with heel and forefoot zoom. Or other retros MSRPing at $85. Then again, Nike retros with totally obsolete from 20 years ago heel only air, shoes for $105. Nothing makes sense in Nike land. An old eastbay catalog I have from Dec. 2000 shows numerous $130+ cross trainers. Are people less performance driven now? If a store had 4 types of spaghetti sauce and noone bought the premium stuff, even though it was highly rated, you would tend to not make the good stuff anymore and cater to a lower demographic. There's nothing wrong with that. Comparing this model to others, I just'd don't see a $100 dollar shoe. But with Nike's ability to sell retros for prices of current shoes, and getting one over on us, it makes sense to see them trying that with Nike "performance".. NIKE SportsWear is the devil
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I was referring to what you said about the comfort as a result of a thicker sockliner and that the under carriage was lacking big time.

^ I definitely agree with that. That's how I feel about the 2009 air max. I notice once my insole goes down, it doesn't feel as comfortable as they once were. Btw I several pairs of the shoes. Hopefully they haurache trainer doesn't suffer from the same. The quality of nike shoes just  isn't as they once was.

Comfortwise, these are horrible.

I returned the Super Hero Pack because they were extremely uncomfortable.

Its a shame because I really wanted these but can't justify keeping them if them are uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by jca998

Comfortwise, these are horrible.

I returned the Super Hero Pack because they were extremely uncomfortable.

Its a shame because I really wanted these but can't justify keeping them if them are uncomfortable.

Guess it depends on feet. These are one of the most comfy Trainers i've worn.

BTW, NDC marked down the ENTIRE NCAA Pro Combat Pack as well as other GR colorways to $91.97. Time to go ham.

Back
Top Bottom