Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

That pic doesn't do them enough justice.  Sick colorway, probably my favorite TR Mid so far, and the lows are pretty nice too.  Think I'll cop those blue/neons to hold me over until they finally drop OG huarache runners.

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3826.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg
Since the PS version are simply a pipe dream, one can only hope that we see these released sometime in the very near future.  I agree with WallyHopp.  This colorway of this shoe could be what the chlorophyll colorway was(is) to the trainer 1.  I mean, I could see buying multiples and wearing a new pair every year for the next 10 years.  Ok, that may be excessive, but the combination of colors here is unreal and add the icy sole?  So sick, if they don't drop I am going to be severely creased.

Weird, and maybe sad news. The NDC pair (Black-Black-Volt-Dark Grey 414975-071) looks different than this pair from the Football summit. It's all black with Volt teeth, Volt sockliner, and Volt NIKE on the strap. Maybe the website photo is wrong or maybe there are two different pairs?
http://sneakernews.com/20...olt-dark-grey-available/

Don't make me hunt for these.. These are likely some football summit exclusive. Since when have GRs been granted with some icy bottoms? Who are we kidding?

Nike, you wanna know why I don't buy NEW or at retail from you.... You give us these
nike-zoom-huarache-tr-mid-black-volt-dark-grey-nikestore-02.jpg

when everyone wants these
IMG_3799.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Weird, and maybe sad news. The NDC pair (Black-Black-Volt-Dark Grey 414975-071) looks different than this pair from the Football summit. It's all black with Volt teeth, Volt sockliner, and Volt NIKE on the strap. Maybe the website photo is wrong or maybe there are two different pairs?
http://sneakernews.com/20...olt-dark-grey-available/

Don't make me hunt for these.. These are likely some football summit exclusive. Since when have GRs been granted with some icy bottoms? Who are we kidding?

Nike, you wanna know why I don't buy NEW or at retail from you.... You give us these
nike-zoom-huarache-tr-mid-black-volt-dark-grey-nikestore-02.jpg

when everyone wants these
IMG_3799.jpg
I have to believe that the one's showcased at the Summit are releasing next year......consider the color of the Vapor Talon's as well as the shirts that are worn by the athletes and you have to imagine it will be part of the 2011 football collection - hopefully for retail....

You are correct, the pair on NDC right now are different - look at the bottom of the shoes...not close....

Speaking of which do they have a front view of the shoes on NDC, I'm curious how much gray is in there?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by santhony21

IMG_1325.jpg

I might be late but are these gonna release?
Should have kept them like this with the gold. They look plain with just the blue and white.
Agreed.  I had my eye on those but the pic on the nike site doesn't show any gold at all, although they are listed obsidian/metallic gold/white.  
Maybe they have the wrong pic?
i was looking at these too...
ndc stated they are only obsidian/white, they didn't say with metallic gold.

and eastbay had them too, with obsidian/white stated as well~ but eastbay pic shows the exactly same as above, with gold in there... plus their blog pix r the same one with metallic gold...

gotta wait n see, only wnt to buy em if they r with metallic gold in it
I have entered a request to get our picture updated.  We hope to have it updated by next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by santhony21

IMG_1325.jpg

I might be late but are these gonna release?
Should have kept them like this with the gold. They look plain with just the blue and white.
Agreed.  I had my eye on those but the pic on the nike site doesn't show any gold at all, although they are listed obsidian/metallic gold/white.  
Maybe they have the wrong pic?
i was looking at these too...
ndc stated they are only obsidian/white, they didn't say with metallic gold.

and eastbay had them too, with obsidian/white stated as well~ but eastbay pic shows the exactly same as above, with gold in there... plus their blog pix r the same one with metallic gold...

gotta wait n see, only wnt to buy em if they r with metallic gold in it
I have entered a request to get our picture updated.  We hope to have it updated by next week.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks, Ray.
But can you tell us now, which color is the actual color you guys have? with gold sockliner, or without gold sockliner?

Thanks again!

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks, Ray.
But can you tell us now, which color is the actual color you guys have? with gold sockliner, or without gold sockliner?

Thanks again!
They come without the gold sock liner.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks, Ray.

Thanks again!
They come without the gold sock liner.

EastbayRep - Ray
i see.
thank you so much for clarifying that, Ray.

i read through a few pages but didn't see about the fit on these. can anyone compare the fit to the Nike Air Trainer 1? i wear a 12 in those and they fit basically perfect, almost a little on the snug side, but i like that since i use them for the gym. the comments on NDC mention they might be narrow and my feet are on the wider side. think a 12 would be good in these?

so for the schools, i'm still confused, for example, florida, are there going to be gator logos on the insole or what not?

I've read every page and thanks for all the info on these shoes.

**cool to see NBA'ers using the Huarache Trainers and if I didn't just pick up Jordan ICONS I'd really consider picking up a pair.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

so for the schools, i'm still confused, for example, florida, are there going to be gator logos on the insole or what not?
I can't speak specifically for the Florida version, but yes, the insoles for Boise States make reference to both the school and the logo, so I would imagine the others do as well.  The Boises are incredible quality for a relatively available release.  I would say the same about the Green Lanterns.  Probably my biggest regret of 2010 "shoe-wise" was not grabbing a few more pairs of the school versions as they are great shoes both visually and comfort wise.  I much prefer them to the trainer 1.2s in terms of comfort.

^^ more trainer huaraches are on clearance at NDC and with the current coupon of 25% off they come out close to $65

much thanks. I was aware of some Huarache's being on sale ($91 or so last I checked) but a 25% coupon on top of that is awesome

Yeah, they have a couple of them on clearance and add the 25% off, the shoes are going to fly off soon.
I am looking around for the Flash pair.

So I go to FIU and I'm really feeling the Fitzgerald Pitt edition of these thangs. Anybody know if and when those are releasing?? I saw on Eastbay, NDC, Foot Locker, and Champs a few weeks back that the ones with the gold sock liner were dropping on the 26th of November, but now it seems like only the Navy/white joints are the only ones available. I'm really feeling the PITT colored ones though. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

That pic doesn't do them enough justice.  Sick colorway, probably my favorite TR Mid so far, and the lows are pretty nice too.  Think I'll cop those blue/neons to hold me over until they finally drop OG huarache runners.

IMG_3800.jpg

IMG_3799.jpg
GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!

What's the word on these?
eek.gif

*Enter promo code RUNPRERUN at checkout. Discount valid on merchandise found in online Clearance section only. Shipping charges calculated after discount. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, towards previous purchases. Redeemable at NikeStore.com, Swoosh.com, or via telephone only. Can be used in combination with Free Shipping promo codes only. Offer expires January 2, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

this is the code at NDC
smile.gif
enjoy guys...it would come out to around $69 not $65 as what ive said previously. sorry about that...

Back
Top Bottom