Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

eek.gif
eek.gif
THANK YOU!!!

clapping.gif

Tried to order off eastbay because of the $10 price difference in NDC and the 20% off, but says they're out of stock, even though it says it would be back ordered until the 14th

Oh well, I'll stick with my NDC order

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Tried to order off eastbay because of the $10 price difference in NDC and the 20% off, but says they're out of stock, even though it says it would be back ordered until the 14th

me 2 im just happy to have em

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Whats the 20% off code?

i guess thats the $20 off $99 purchase at eastbay...

how come right now there is still almost a FSR at eastbay? or when you check out its not gona be there?  hope it would push thru...

congrats peej on your order...hope eastbay would not cancel the order...

^^When u add to cart, it wont let you. Eastbay don't update their site til later on so its still showing FSR.

thanks man...i think right now they have 7, 7.5 and 14...not sure with the other big sizes thou...was just checking it out for a friend.

Got my pair from Richard's Sporting Goods..2 hours after that link was posted
pimp.gif
good looks fellas

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I wouldnt be surprised if these ended up in stores later on

No doubt. Just like the green laterns, which sold out, then restocked and held up the walls.

Just called eastbay and yes they are backordered until the 14th but hopefully they come thru. I can def. wait for the shoe since it was only 80 bucks. I really want it tho so we'll see

Wish i could cop these 
tired.gif

But this month is too crazy i copped the cement 3s and red and white Griffey's than am copping the all star game kobe's and the playoff 13's 

I don't feel like dropping anymore money on kicks this month 
laugh.gif

But hopefully i can pick them up later on 

when i order on richards sporting goods it pops up to the home page and item is still in my cart? any help?

screw it. im not paying 125 + for these. woullda copped from eastbay with a coupon but thats gone, would have sold the pack for some dough, but i rather get me some brons. #iquit

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

cant beat that swoosh discount baby 75 bucks

Pardon my ignorance, but by swoosh, do you mean emp.store type discount?  If so, I was under the impression it was 50 % discount?  Perhaps the discounts are not uniformly 50, and some are 30, or 40?  I was just curious.  My wife used to work for Nike, and for some reason I was under the impression that all the kicks I got back at that time were 1/2 price( possibly only at the emp. store).  If only I could have convinced her to keep the job!

any way you stack it up, thats a great deal for these Huaraches.  IMO, better than any Kobe 6, Bron 8, or Retro J release so far or in the next 3-6 months that I am aware of.

Back
Top Bottom