Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

My Alpha trainers have already shipped from Richard's Sporting goods
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

got a shipping confirmation from NDC....lets hope it comes here safely

You had problems before?

I see that mine shipped also.

This is what Eastbay emailed me yesterday...
Code:
Thank you for your recent order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below, unless it is a personalized product. If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-628-6301.  We apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, Eastbay
And now the waiting game begins.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

mine will here tomorrow from NDC woohoo

thursday for me,,,,,i was bummed i didnt get from eastbay with the discount but now im happy i paid a little more and dont have to deal with backorders and cancelations and all the BS from eastbay
i need to know if these come with volt laces also

My pair shipped from NDC as well. I really didn't want to buy these right now with so much stuff coming out but figured they'd be harder to find later compared to everything else I want. I can't keep up with all these releases smh

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

got a shipping confirmation from NDC....lets hope it comes here safely

You had problems before?

I see that mine shipped also.
nah my first time dealing with them

I got the cheapest shipping, so i'll prolly get mine next month or something
laugh.gif

^ Should be there within a couple days...Nike is pretty fast with their deliveries. Just check the tracking they sent you in your email. Mine says it should be here by Thursday and I got free shipping.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Mayhem, you receiving anything from those auctions that sold with your photos? A couple bucks in kick back?

it's whatever at this point, i should have tagged them...lesson learned
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

^ Should be there within a couple days...Nike is pretty fast with their deliveries.
this....i always use ground shipping and many times(during good weather of course) UPS will have an order here a day early
smokin.gif

my pairs should be here thurs-fri
glasses.gif
.....hoping there's no difference other than the skull badge, i want that insole for another pair of kicks
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

mine will here tomorrow from NDC woohoo

Same here.  Might have to hunt down my UPS guy once he's in the vicinity.  deion- you gonna be in chi-town tomm. or Friday for Kobe releases?  I will post pics as soon as humanly possible.  I am curious if these NDC pair will have the insoles/extra laces, etc... that we saw from Mayhem.

i have to work 8am-5pm mon-fri, but im hoping to find some way to get 3d's and sunsets. i want the sunsets badly but Fridays are rough for me at work unfortunately and my work is a good 30 mins from HOH/NT

and im REALLY hoping for extra laces/insoles on these. id be fine if they dont but would be real happy and less mad at the extra $10 on ndc if they do have all that

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Does Eastbay have a reputation for taking more orders than they can fill?
Not going to lie, it does happen sometimes where we take more orders than we can fill.  Sometimes the shipment we receive is less that what we were expecting, causing some orders to be canceled.

This is a risk you take with placing an order with any online website, not just us.

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

anyone getting their orders canceled on eastbay?

Eastbay's canceling orders?
As far as I know, there have not been any canceled orders.  You can send us a private message with your customer/order number if you want us to check on your order.  As I mentioned earlier in the thread, these shoes were on back-order, so any orders placed would be a back-order.  We hope to receive the shipment in for these shoes sometime next week, but as with all back-orders, the date is subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

^ Should be there within a couple days...Nike is pretty fast with their deliveries. Just check the tracking they sent you in your email. Mine says it should be here by Thursday and I got free shipping.

i forgot i got the free shipping since the order was over 100 and i signed up....but i don't remember choosing the faster option...

i'll check right now

Free shipping is still pretty quick. I just ordered the cement III's and received them on Wednesday after they were shipped on Monday after the release date.

NDC shipping confirmation...HECK YES!

Side note/question: do all of the Zoom Huarache Trainers have this "perforated" insole that has been shown?

Originally Posted by jcliz

NDC shipping confirmation...HECK YES!

Side note/question: do all of the Zoom Huarache Trainers have this "perforated" insole that has been shown?
Negative on that.  This would be the first one that I am aware of.....Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

what do people use their cross trainers for? I kinda wanna get a pair but I feel like I need some purpose for them. for basketball i wear basketball shoes, for running asics, for grass/turf cleats, for gym chucks. last pair of training shoes i bought were the vick 3's because they were just that fly, but i'm past the point where i'm buying nikes just to wear casually

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

what do people use their cross trainers for? I kinda wanna get a pair but I feel like I need some purpose for them. for basketball i wear basketball shoes, for running asics, for grass/turf cleats, for gym chucks. last pair of training shoes i bought were the vick 3's because they were just that fly, but i'm past the point where i'm buying nikes just to wear casually
indifferent.gif

Anybody have this happen from NDC

I ordered the huarache's, and received the e-mail they shipped yesterday morning, but didn't include a tracking number. So I hit up the customer service asking for the tracking number and they told me they would have to investigate further. Today I received a e-mail that my money had been returned, because they were out of stock.

Do I get the sneakers and my money back, because of the mistake or was there a mistake made to the point where I don't get the sneakers.

Anybody have this happen from NDC

I ordered the huarache's, and received the e-mail they shipped yesterday morning, but didn't include a tracking number. So I hit up the customer service asking for the tracking number and they told me they would have to investigate further. Today I received a e-mail that my money had been returned, because they were out of stock.

Do I get the sneakers and my money back, because of the mistake or was there a mistake made to the point where I don't get the sneakers.

u never know i ordered from an online site,canceled my order and was never billed but they shipped me shoes and i got for free

Back
Top Bottom