Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Disappointed that there are no college logos or names on them like the TR1

Disappointed that in all likelihood, an average "joe sneakerhead" like myself will never get my hands on any of these.

As for the school names/logos, I would guess there is some reference to them on the insoles of the shoes, though I could be mistaken.

I think I would prefer College PEs of the Trainer 1.2 though if I had a choice.  Again, I don't, and I most likely will never see a pair of these in person.  I am an eternal pessimist
tongue.gif

Wow. They come in that suitcase again. That can only mean one thing. $1500 dollar retail on EBAY... uhhh.

As soon as I got excited, I am drawn back out.

Wish we could see the entire shoe for the college versions .. I want to see logos

hey eastbayrep, i noticed you guys have the flash cw of the huarache trainers up. i was wondering, when are you guys going have more cw's available? hopefully sooner than later.

The red joints dropped today so... LORD PLEAAAAAAAASE CAN I GET A RELEASE DATE ON THE GREEN/YELLOWS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE LORD PLEAAAAAASE!!!!!

The red joints dropped today so... LORD PLEAAAAAAAASE CAN I GET A RELEASE DATE ON THE GREEN/YELLOWS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE LORD PLEAAAAAASE!!!!!

I wish i never step foot in this thread..i'm lovin those School colorways..and the navy/gold joints
pimp.gif
..too fire..

Does anybody know where the team college ones drop?

Better yet.. Where will the superman and green hornet ones drop?? Need those. Lol

I'm guessing 21 mercer or niketown huh?

Where did the last football/college/tacklebox thing drop? Was it niketown or 21 mercer.?

These will probably drop the same place.

And eastbay will probably have the superhero pack as well.

I got my source. Green Hornets will be mine. Words can't describe how much I love that shoe.

The original versions of the TCU were filthy.

A retired NTer designed the colors
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom