Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Those miami's are too clean.  
pimp.gif

Some random PSs. all based on the Pitt color scheme
27wrojq.jpg

Oregon looks similar to the Comic Pack pair
TCU
USC
Texas

based off the OG colorways:
black greys and the all white with purple strap

TCU purple
3537cww.jpg

2r5x44y.jpg

Based off the white,blue,red,yellow OGs:
2akbn01.jpg

Oregons feature a contrast black tongue and mudguard

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Does anybody know where the team college ones drop?

Better yet.. Where will the superman and green hornet ones drop?? Need those. Lol

I'm guessing 21 mercer or niketown huh?

Where did the last football/college/tacklebox thing drop? Was it niketown or 21 mercer.?

These will probably drop the same place.

And eastbay will probably have the superhero pack as well.
Originally Posted by cbfpunch

hey eastbayrep, i noticed you guys have the flash cw of the huarache trainers up. i was wondering, when are you guys going have more cw's available? hopefully sooner than later.
We will be receiving shipments in for all three of the colorways in the superhero pack.  As you already know, the Flash colorway is already up on our website as a back-order.  As for the Superman colorway, we are expecting this one in during October.  Finally, the Green Lantern colorway is expected in during the month of November.  As we get closer to the release date, these two colorways may show up on our website early, like the Flash, so you can back-order them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Really cant wait for these to drop.. damn im excited.. i love the chrome Fitzgerald pair that footaction is getting.. anybody know about a RD on them?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Does anybody know where the team college ones drop?

Better yet.. Where will the superman and green hornet ones drop?? Need those. Lol

I'm guessing 21 mercer or niketown huh?

Where did the last football/college/tacklebox thing drop? Was it niketown or 21 mercer.?

These will probably drop the same place.

And eastbay will probably have the superhero pack as well.
Originally Posted by cbfpunch

hey eastbayrep, i noticed you guys have the flash cw of the huarache trainers up. i was wondering, when are you guys going have more cw's available? hopefully sooner than later.
We will be receiving shipments in for all three of the colorways in the superhero pack.  As you already know, the Flash colorway is already up on our website as a back-order.  As for the Superman colorway, we are expecting this one in during October.  Finally, the Green Lantern colorway is expected in during the month of November.  As we get closer to the release date, these two colorways may show up on our website early, like the Flash, so you can back-order them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Eastbay Rep

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

i want at least 2 maybe 3 of those school packs...is there any new info on when these will be dropping?
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any information on the NCAA Pro Combat Pack.  I will post an update once I receive a reply.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

i want at least 2 maybe 3 of those school packs...is there any new info on when these will be dropping?
Unfortunately, my contacts do not have any information on the NCAA Pro Combat Pack yet.  Hopefully more information will drop on the shoes soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

I know this is from the Fiz pack, but anyone know if these are due to release? for some reason im really feeling these
IMG_1325.jpg

Back
Top Bottom