Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Those 3 new colorways are just fire. I would do horrible things to cop any 4 of the STAT PEs if they decided to drop any of them.

Swept in 4 pack
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

..but I'd still cop

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Bigj505 just sold a pair of alphas in sz 9.5-10 for I think 210. So anything around there would be aite if it's just the shoes,laces, orange Nike box.
yea but i kinda wonder if that was low compared to the market value since they sold so fast
laugh.gif

regardless, i felt bad and got my boy who needed some money to sell me his pair for $160 shipped
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

For those in NYC, the Modell's in Times Square still has the Miami, TCU, Alabama, VT and Florida Huarache Trainers.
Do you happen to know what sizes?  I've been looking for a TCU in 11.5/12 or 13

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

For those in NYC, the Modell's in Times Square still has the Miami, TCU, Alabama, VT and Florida Huarache Trainers.

No idea. Sorry.

No idea. Sorry.

It's all good man....I should just get off my +%% and go there...but I'm on Long Island, so it's a trek..

No idea. Sorry.

It's all good man....I should just get off my +%% and go there...but I'm on Long Island, so it's a trek..
I'll stop by sometime this week and see what they have size wise. Check your PM later.

I was just searching through ndc and i noticed they have decent sizes of the flash, superman, and green lantern trainers...is this from a random restock or have they been sitting for a long time and I just didn't notice

I like all three, but I wish the blue ones were the ones he wore in most of the Knick games...the blue ones with the orange swoosh...

co-sign on the blue pair he wore for the season. nubuck and white strap, please. all the overly shiny and the extra orange on the playoff pair make it OD.

Shabooyah....Hit up @nikestore on Twitter about those Boise States...that's how I found mine....it was at the Buena Vista Outlet store..cost me 76 bucks..including shipping...

Back
Top Bottom